CVC Edge

xracmanxracman Registered Users, Member 666 Posts
Subscribed to CVC Edge this weekend.  In  32 rounds using  Autoplay I've scored 0 points 3 times and under 100 4 times.  I've only won high  round once  in 4 events.  I'm sure my opponents are poetically also getting  CVC edge but I was  expecting better.

Comments

• Base15Base15 Registered Users 504 Posts
    Maybe you would have scored negative without it. 
  • Base15Base15 Registered Users 504 Posts
    edited August 2019
    Just kidding. That sucks. I would expect better as well. 
  • UltimateWarriorUltimateWarrior Registered Users, Member 543 Posts
    edited August 2019
    Did you use the video boost or spend gold to increase your hit or multiplier @xracman
  • xracmanxracman Registered Users, Member 666 Posts
    Using this lineup this weekend.  Doing better today, but still pulling some low scores.  I only use the watch video multipliers once every half hour.
  • JTPASTORJTPASTOR Registered Users, Member 456 Posts
    I do pretty good at CVC (haven’t lost a match yet this weekend). And typically I do not have any of the bonus players. I believe having your players maxed  plays a big factor in CVC but I am no expert. Once I maxed my guys in Platinum it seems like they are pretty consistent. 
  • benny100benny100 Registered Users, Member 757 Posts
    In my experience I dont use a bonus cvc guy unless he is at least g1 or more when my team is gold. If he is bronze or silver he would do more damage than good and I would use a regular g10 hitter instead. 
  • DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    @xracman once your team is capped, you'll crush.
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • bayoubengalbayoubengal Registered Users, Member 981 Posts
    Just crushed one a while ago 60 points ( homer first batter). High score and mvp ✌🏻
    First, congrats on not being the 1st person to ask this question.
  • retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,855 Posts

Not sure why, but I'll have a 580 point game followed by this. I'm starting to think there's no point in trying to understand CVC 😂
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • EbiggzEbiggz Registered Users, Member 282 Posts
    I feel like I have a pretty solid gold team, all capped and my CvC matches are night and day compared to when I was silver. Friday night into Saturday I was putting up 1m per round without CvC bonus guys. Saturday night into today I'm lucky to crack a 100k per round. 
    ~UNAGI~
  • 8ball028ball02 Registered Users, Member 130 Posts
    @xracman CVC Edge only helps when you use video boosts or gold boosts.  I don’t think it does anything without it.  The “edge” comes by it giving you higher multipliers when using said boosts then what would be available otherwise.

concerning your lineup you’ve got to switch out Thomas with somebody ranked higher for CVC. Throw him back in for events for the bonus points but he’s a liability for CVC.  I’ll echo Benny100 unless my player is at least G1 (if I’m gold) that player doesn’t make it in my lineup... CVC bonus points or not.  I want my highest rated batters for this event.

Last tip... ideally your CvC team is capped but if your just making the jump to another level and you don’t have a capped team I feel like I get more out of my CVC edge when I manually play.  Just my experience 
    @8ball02. Thanks for the clarification on CVC Edge.  I loaded up the lineup with my highest rated guys, spent 200 gold and got a total 130k points.  I think I'm done with CVC Edge!
    I'm sitting at Gold 6, going to max out the whole roster  before thinking about going platinum.
  • 8ball028ball02 Registered Users, Member 130 Posts
    Wow...  that’s bad luck.  I will say my CVC has taken a hit once I moved to platinum and I’ve got 5 maxed, 1 @ 8 and then the rest are still G10.  My avg round this weekend has been in the 350’s where as before I made the jump to platinum and had all my players maxed at G10 I could put up a mil almost at will with 90 gold boost.  Avg 750 with video boost.  I would give it another shot once you have your roster maxed.

and yes... I wouldn’t even think about moving to platinum until I had my roster maxed and built up a really large bank of resources.
  • Superapids135Superapids135 Registered Users 368 Posts
    I win maybe 3 mvp and 3 high rounds a week on average. Sometimes it will be as high as 5 if I have A bonus guy and slay for a day or two, but even without bonus guys I have a few double CvC skills and that’s enough to usually get some stuff even if u don’t have the bonus. 

Any subscription is not worth it. Just use the videos at the bieginnkng of the hour and at the end As well.