WOH 8/12

JTPASTORJTPASTOR Registered Users, Member 456 Posts
Maybe a little early to discuss but what are the odds we see a bump in bxp tomorrow? And will HOF be a 420 pxp or a 450 legend?

A great opportunity for GLU to help us forget a miserable weekend...but I’m not holding my breath. 😂
Prev13

Comments

• dustyhunksdustyhunks Registered Users, Member 1,672 Posts
    More of the same is my prediction.
  • JTPASTORJTPASTOR Registered Users, Member 456 Posts
    @dustyhunks I fear the same as well...
    I am hoping for a bump (365-370) in bxp...really any positional player in classic and I will attempt to diamond cap for the first time tomorrow. 

A lower pxp player (390) for classic and a legend for HOF would match where the legends and POTM have been upgraded. If GLU wants everyone to have prime players then this would really show it. But, unfortunately thats the right thing to do...not the GLU thing to do. Ha. 
  • mythicaldragonmythicaldragon Registered Users, Member 2,418 Posts
    Classic reward 350 bxp player. All star reward 60/1000 chance at 420 prime player.  Hof reward 420 prime. Definitely No legends or lxp.  
    With that said idk if I’ll even play tomorrow.. tho I said that last week lol 
  • NowainoNowaino Registered Users, Member 7 Posts
    I’m just hoping to clear HOF for the first time. 😂
  • Tdub71Tdub71 Registered Users, Member 1,876 Posts
    @CanadaCubs, I doubt it is KNOWN, but it's clearly the safest bet...
  • JEDDDOGGYJEDDDOGGY Registered Users, Member 2,460 Posts
    edited August 2019
    I’m not even convinced they are going to put a 420 max prime in HOF. I expect to see the same old same old. Classic reward will prob be 350 max Gordon Beckham with empty bases and bonus game skill lol.
  • WaveburnerWaveburner Registered Users, Member 290 Posts
    My big hope is they add some pxp to classic since the game is basically all primes and legends from this point forward. Needless to say I am not holding my breath.
  • Wicked0WildcatsWicked0Wildcats Registered Users, Member 1,040 Posts
    I'd like to see a different main reward at All-Star.  Maybe a 375 blue max at Classic with the 2% box for a 450 legend,  a 420 prime at All-Star with the 6% box for the 450 legend, and a 450 legend at HOF.

Right now there's just not enough difference between the Classic and All-Star rewards to justify playing All-Star.  

• DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    I expect another 350 bxp for classic and a 420 prime for HoF. All year, HoF has featured the top max for primes and and I don't expect that to change. 
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • eman0023eman0023 Registered Users, Member 156 Posts
    Would love a 360 BxP or 400+ PxP for classic.  Wishful thinking anyway

• BlackFang4BlackFang4 Registered Users, Member 515 Posts
    Maybe some players are still building, but I don't think many players will be interested in this game for much longer if we still see 350 bxp players for classic tomorrow. I think the majority of us are well beyond that now.
  • Cooz19Cooz19 Registered Users 1,256 Posts
    I'm just worried my recently golden-plated team is capable of pulling off similar feats of strength the way it did when it was measly silver-plated. I can't say I'm optimistic, but I gotta get some res anyway. I'm bordering on "brother, can you spare a dime?" territory. 
    @Cooz19 Gold is easier than silver. I capped maybe 6-8 bats when I made the jump initially, none of which were keepers or ML.
  • Cooz19Cooz19 Registered Users 1,256 Posts
    Yeah, the whole "cap several bats and it's easy" thing isn't likely to apply to me tomorrow. Call it a hunch. I guess maybe I expected there to be more pxp available this weekend...(cough)...and I have no keepers. 
    @Cooz19 I’m in same boat though just went platinum. Capped a full lineup of bxp guys and only 1 prime. We’ll see how this goes.
  • bayoubengalbayoubengal Registered Users, Member 981 Posts
    @dustyhunks If you capped a full lineup you will be fine (Unless they messed with difficulty).  I only had 3 capped counting Ramirez last week and cycled 12 or so times....
    First, congrats on not being the 1st person to ask this question.
  • matt_sackettmatt_sackett Registered Users, Member 1,540 Posts
    Im hoping for the magical unicorn of a 1 skill legend....

everybody loves those.

~Said no one ever~
    Nothing in life is as beautiful as the Balsamic thread.

• 2003cobra2003cobra Registered Users, Member 2,720 Posts
    I would love to see a pitcher in there since I have none past g10. Cycle capping one would save me a ton of resources. Maybe they throw Aquino from the reds in there after his incredible start to his career 
  • JTPASTORJTPASTOR Registered Users, Member 456 Posts
    @2003cobra I believe Arrieta was a reward for Royals WOH a while back. But there’s no way for a pitcher to be included in the Monday event points, so I doubt it will be one. 
  • OGTAPKING_19OGTAPKING_19 Registered Users, Member 4 Posts
    Probably going to remain the same until mid September things usually change a lot once we approach the mlb playoffs 
    Might be a 360-370 because potw drops down to that tomorrow. 

Fishful thinking @CanadaCubs
  • More2Most2FirstMore2Most2First Registered Users, Member 777 Posts
    That would probably make too much sense @bayoubengal...but 🤞
  • 2003cobra2003cobra Registered Users, Member 2,720 Posts
    Arrietta was the last and his points wouldn’t count for today so not gonna happen. Just wishing for a free d10 pitcher. 
    ANOTHER 350 2B WTH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • navyjack77navyjack77 Registered Users, Member 1,299 Posts
    Boooooooooo! Boooooooooo!
  • MoenPDCMoenPDC Registered Users, Member 615 Posts
    edited August 2019
    Is there more pxp is there more pxp or are we IN pxp hell still
  • HaraycarayHaraycaray Registered Users, Member 910 Posts
    Bonk 
  • Wicked0WildcatsWicked0Wildcats Registered Users, Member 1,040 Posts
    Not only is it more of the same but lower cycle player is a 2B just like last Wednesday.

What an absolute dick move.  
  • More2Most2FirstMore2Most2First Registered Users, Member 777 Posts
    Wow...straight trash all around!  I especially like the “Walker Walker”...apparently they couldn’t figure out how to spell Christian
  • lenardlenard Registered Users, Member 88 Posts
    Can someone post pics of classic and hof reward?