Diamond bxp player chart

bayoubengalbayoubengal Registered Users, Member 981 Posts
Can anyone confirm a diamond player level chart please.  I have seen a few out there. 
First, congrats on not being the 1st person to ask this question.

Comments

• dustyhunksdustyhunks Registered Users, Member 1,672 Posts
  • bayoubengalbayoubengal Registered Users, Member 981 Posts
    Well, it looks like I will be hanging out in platinum for a week or two now that my starters (hitters) are all p10. I need to get 2 or so pitchers up to p10 (season mode sucks).  Also need to save for diamond since its 266K.
    May take a few weeks
    I'm tired of grinding vids for gold. I plan to move to diamond next week or week after and at least get a few guys to D1 (those used for 4.10, 5.8-5.10), cycle capping classic reward when I do make the jump and go from there. Not concerned about resources at this point, just want to be done with it.
    I hear ya. Diamond for WOH will have diamond 1 pitchers where the p1 pitchers are. So need 2-3 batters for it I think?!?
    Yeah if I can get 4 bats to at least D5 I think I should be good. If I have to I can probably get 2 capped.
  • dkarski87dkarski87 Registered Users, Member 3,040 Posts
    @dustyhunks save enough for the weekend and grab 2 with 50% discount. 450k pxp for a prime. Then your all set.
    "Oops we need to restart! Yeap that's 2019 for ya!"
    – The Great Houmy
  • JTPASTORJTPASTOR Registered Users, Member 456 Posts
    @dustyhunks once I got McMahon to Plat 10 I then built up about 120,000 bxp before jumping. I had enough EVO to get 4 batters to diamond with the field pass discount and leveled them up to 3-4 in diamond. To me the key for the day was having the prime HR derby Vlad at Plat 10 already. He still beat Kikuchi at D1. Anyways, I am with you regarding the videos and any other means of obtaining gold. I cycled through D1 (500 games) pretty quick with field pass and hope to make it to D6 before it expiries. 
    @dustyhunks player bxp for diamond:

4 d5 - 288,000
    5 d5 - 360,000
    2 d10 - 532,000
    I think I have options. Have around 100k bxp and 550 evo now at p2. After Thursday if I can get to p6 I can evo hunt Friday and try to pull weekend players to use 50% to be ready for Monday.

edited August 2019
    I might be a week behind you if you do it this week.  depends on if I can find bxp….at 30k now.  I might do it Thursday anyway if anyone can clarify D1 same as p6
  • mwilson829mwilson829 Registered Users, Member 364 Posts
    I just made the jump to platinum, and as I work my way toward diamond, I know EVO becomes a major need at these levels.  I've seen people discuss EVO hunting in clubs, but even after searching the forum, I don't really understand how that works.  If someone could give a short primer, that would be great.
    edited August 2019
    @mwilson829 In global you will see something like 3k for 15. Means theres a club theyre in that needs 3k gloves to level up and will yield 15 evo. Usually theres a few people doing it after bonus game bonanza (Thursday) on Friday morning so the less populated clubs could fill up, which is good cause if you can get 5 evo for under 500 gloves you're doing it right.
    Not saying mooching is good but I always call out the slots open if the number is pretty high (like 8k). The more people join the less it should cost theoretically. I always end up shaming a few people for not contributing but for the most part people help each other out when they can.
  • mwilson829mwilson829 Registered Users, Member 364 Posts
    @dustyhunks So you're just searching global chat for clubs needing donations to level up, then you join the club, play bonus games to earn gloves (to the extent you don't already have them), and donate them until the club levels up, at which point you receive EVO as part of the level up reward?  Seems pretty straightforward.
    When I did it last Friday I already had over 30k gloves from going to platinum 2 from gold 4 the day before. I guess you could play games after joining if you don't have the gloves but those games the day before with bonus players I had were more valuable then than while I was evo hunting.
    13k gloves = 15 evo my club