Options

First time Evo Hunting

8ball028ball02 Registered Users, Member 130 Posts
Trying to build my resources back up for the move to Diamond and really low on Evo.  I see the strategy of Evo hunting mentioned but to be honest Im a little confused about how it exactly works and what all the nuances are.  The questions that I have - 
  1.  I need to build up club tokens -  helmets, balls and gloves to drop for club loyalty boxes.  I see gloves mentioned the most but is that because they are the easiest to obtain through playing events?  And because gloves are desired from players that are in solo clubs trying to level up their solo club?
  2. I dont understand where I have seen people talking about offering X amount of Evo for X amount of gloves on global and through the forums.  You cant send gifts of Evo can you?  Is there a certain understood success rate with loyalty boxes at certain club level that yields the negotiated Evo?
  3. If the Evo is obtained through loyalty boxes, why jump from club to club to earn loyalty boxes, why not just earn them through your own club? (this may be answered already by answering question 2)
Or am I completely lost and my questions dont really apply to the strategy of Evo hunting.  Any other tips or suggestions for Evo hunting or other ways for obtaining Evo is greatly appreciated.

Comments

• Options
    bayoubengalbayoubengal Registered Users, Member 981 Posts
    Evo hunting you have to be willing to jump clubs.  When you see the request for 10k gloves for 20.  That means that club needs 10k gloves to level up and get the reward for 20 evo.  So people that are hunting will jump into the club and "hopefully" donate to get the rewards.  usually good number is 500 gloves for 5 evo.  
    First, congrats on not being the 1st person to ask this question.
  • Options
    retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,856 Posts
    The x amount of item for x amount of evo comes from the leveling the club. You earn evo and cash each time you level a club outside of the loyalty boxes.
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • Options
    speaking of which 13k for 15 @retirepujols
  • Options
    edited August 2019
    Ok that makes sense... 

Another question.... When I see people posting about obtaining 100 or so Evo a day/night either they are
    A donating several small amounts and timing their drops right to level up the club or
    B they are jumping in and out trying to leach and catch the club leveling up at the right time. 

Correct?
  • Options
    yes
  • Options
    dustyhunksdustyhunks Registered Users, Member 1,672 Posts
    You can make a decent haul in a couple hours, probably less time if you coordinate with people outside the game. My best was last Friday, 330 evo over 3 hours.
  • Options
    Correct. There are also multiple evo hunting groups, so to speak, where they share information with the group and they hunt together. Let's say you find a club that needs 5k balls for 15 evo with 8 spots, you would let the group know and 8 of you would decide who drops what and who mooches, etc. It really adds another element to the game, and is often times more fun than the game itself lol
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • Options
    Ok... sounds like its time to go hunting then...
  • Options
    Superapids135Superapids135 Registered Users 368 Posts
    Good will hunting... hunting season
  • Options
    10k gloves = 15
  • Options
    @bayoubengal I got you