Options

We are still stuck on 350.

sherold22sherold22 Registered Users, Member 84 Posts

Comments

• Options
    matt_sackettmatt_sackett Registered Users, Member 1,540 Posts
    I got excited when I saw the last name then immediately was disappointed when I saw the first name.
    Nothing in life is as beautiful as the Balsamic thread.

• Options
    I got excited when I saw the last name then immediately was disappointed when I saw the first name.

• Options
    sherold22sherold22 Registered Users, Member 84 Posts
    I did the same @matt_sackett, thought we got a legend
  • Options
    titsmcgee95titsmcgee95 Registered Users, Member 41 Posts
    I have accepted the fact that the player rewards will not get better. I just wish they would throw in some PXP and LXP too since they are pushing the game towards primes and legends.
  • Options
    WaveburnerWaveburner Registered Users, Member 290 Posts
    Not surprised at about 350, I expect it stay there forever at this point.

I am a bit disappointed to not see *something* added to Royale considering the difficulty. Some pxp, maybe some sort of box added as an additional prize with the player. Something to make this event somewhat fun and exciting again.

But I think Royale WOH is what it is at this point. Resource scarcity is just how TSB 19 works.I don't expect anything to change until the baseball playoffs end, at the earliest.
  • Options
    DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    I didn't see it mentioned, but same song and dance. Only difference I noticed is that 5.7 Fiers is now down 3, with a man on as opposed to down 2, with a man on bases.
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • Options
    I just read that next weeks Rewards will be, Todd (don't call me Nolan) Ryan, Dave Brett, and Phil Fingers..should be epic.

• Options
    COWPILEYCOWPILEY Registered Users, Member 825 Posts
    Down so many runs and so few pitches to hit. Screw this game. I’m done. 
  • Options
    slafrance2slafrance2 Registered Users, Member 1,370 Posts
    Sad, but i'd rather spend the 5k for the fan reward than cycle.
  • Options
    MattattackMattattack Registered Users 1,971 Posts
    I really dont expect this to change for months for those hoping every week.   At least the bxp players above 350 part. 
  • Options
    Amused_79Amused_79 Registered Users 841 Posts
    Is 5.6 - 5.10 the same as Mondays classic? L-L-R-R-L? 
  • Options
    2003cobra2003cobra Registered Users, Member 2,720 Posts
    Rrrlr
  • Options
    BlackFang4BlackFang4 Registered Users, Member 515 Posts
    I love the HOF difficulty for a 350 bxp player.
  • Options
    DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    I know it's beating a dead horse, but if I wasn't diamond, royale days would be dead to me. As is, I can help the club and myself with bgs and tourneys. My condolences for guys in lower tiers.
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • Options
    2003cobra2003cobra Registered Users, Member 2,720 Posts
    Couldn’t agree more. I’m not sure if I would open the game on Wednesdays. 
  • Options
    Cooz19Cooz19 Registered Users 1,256 Posts
    I stopped after a shot in woh 5.x. Figured playing 1-4 to get some res is a good idea, then see where I can get in 5. Not gonna waste time with it. But I am just gonna play 5.1 and 5.2 and reset at 5.3 to try to add res and get some swings in. Easiest ones to win in the least amount of time. 
  • Options
    Superapids135Superapids135 Registered Users 368 Posts
    I just don’t like how they’re all 350 and all ~106-95 basically. All the same stats. No variety except for the skills. Ive literally just been upgrading and swapping 350s w better skills and wasting gold and ego and xp leveling for a minimal gain
  • Options
    bayoubengalbayoubengal Registered Users, Member 981 Posts
    So, if there is minimal gain if any why are you wasting resources. Just stack them and wait/hope for a better stat player down the line. Because the next thing will be when those players do come out. “ I don’t have enough to level this player, this sucks, screw you glu!”
    First, congrats on not being the 1st person to ask this question.
  • Options
    bayoubengalbayoubengal Registered Users, Member 981 Posts
    Let me start this off by saying I feel the same way as most of you about not seeing an "increase"  in max overall of the bxp players.  On the other hand I have been actually sitting here thinking about what has happened with "improvements" over the past few weeks and this is what I have come up with.

1. The bxp players from WOH back to Santana have seen an increase (in at least hit) from:
           Santana - 99/100
           Heyward - 103
           Eaton (royale) - 106
           Ramirez - 106
           McMahon - 107
    That is a difference of 23 hit with all maxed at p10. 

2. The release of 420 primes and legends.  There was a response from glu CS on why we have not seen an increase of bxp players because they just rolled out the higher prime players and legend.  Understandable when you look at it from a profitability stand point. Don't want to release too much at a time so people with continue to spend (if they do).  I don't understand the decrease in pxp and lxp in boxes though.

3. POTM have had their increases as well which leads me to believe if we do not see any increase in bxp max, it will happen next month when then months POTM lose their buffs.

With that being said again I am one that would like to see the increase in the players because my lineup is 99%bxp players.  We just have to think about and look at it as a whole I guess.  Don't get me wrong I do know there have been the post on Stale and such but everyone has their arguments there.
    First, congrats on not being the 1st person to ask this question.
  • Options
    bigvivecbigvivec Registered Users, Member 2,133 Posts
    Flatly, increases in player values will EXACTLY correspond to an increase in game difficulty.  For all those looking to get ahead for the curve or a leg up on the game, players equal to the current classic WOH offering are not the path - rather they are the status quo and any increases are just the “new black” and reflect the revised baseline of the game.  

Primes, legends and capped keepers are the route out of mediocrity.