Prime players even more difficult to aquire?

TBWepaTBWepa Registered Users, Member 276 Posts
edited August 2019 in General TSB Discussion
last week with the release of legends we saw the chances for a prime player to be increased to over 100/1000. With the weekend rolling in they were about the same I believe. With Monday’s boxes they were 75/1000 with BXP players being the same 75/1000. And now we see them decrease it to 50/1000 while keeping BXP over 100 and they still remain 350 overall. What are your thoughts about it? Also I have not see any mega PXP boxes available and nothing to improve our legends without spending $20,000 on the game. 

Comments

• WaveburnerWaveburner Registered Users, Member 290 Posts
    I think the weeked boxes were around 150/1000, unless my memory is off. Disappointed to see the player odds go down while the pxp in the box remains less than half of what it was before legends came along. 

The pxp dropping bugs me more than anything personally.
  • FrankTheTank04FrankTheTank04 Registered Users, Member 1,092 Posts
    Those mega pxp boxes usually drop after the first hour of the royale event starts.  Same thing for the fan rewards.
    Just no.  
  • TBWepaTBWepa Registered Users, Member 276 Posts
    The pxp bothers me the most. I haven’t seen a mega pxp box since the AL wildcard box weekend. 
  • retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,856 Posts
    @TBWepa they keep fooling me with the mega bxp boxes, too. Sneaky 🤬ers
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • bigvivecbigvivec Registered Users, Member 2,133 Posts
    LOL....bought two of them so far thinking it was pxp
  • 2003cobra2003cobra Registered Users, Member 2,720 Posts
    At this rate I’ll just use 350 players for the rest of the season
  • FrankTheTank04FrankTheTank04 Registered Users, Member 1,092 Posts
    Same here @2003cobra   I hate when I just want some pxp and all I get are players.  Spent 2500 gold levelling up players, for the stickers of course(and I guess boxes), and all I got were a couple of different Matts and a Soler.  
    Just no.  
  • redlegs2018uredlegs2018u Registered Users, Member 1,048 Posts
    Mega boxes are in the store now.
  • Superapids135Superapids135 Registered Users 368 Posts
    I’m more annoyed that the mystery boxes at 500 and 700 now have crap pxp payouts. I’m glad I hit them hard when they had ~2500 and 4500~ pxp payouts even tho I didn’t have a prime yet bc I knew I would need it. Disappointed their making it harder not easier. I bought less boxes last weekend bc the side rewards which are what u get a ton of when u buy the boxes are no good and lesser than a month back which isn’t cool