Roster Upgrades - Prime Players

AccelmanAccelman Registered Users, Member 65 Posts
I've been filling out my roster somewhat, while trying to save to upgrade another prime or two. As a free player, it's hard to think about going above Gold, so I focus more on continual upgrades to the roster. Right now I'm struggling on who to advance next (probably an OF or C). WOH is important, but so is CVC. I'm leaning toward Gardner or Puig (little more strength for LHP), but it's difficult. Any advice or preferred order of priority?

Comments

• bigvivecbigvivec Registered Users, Member 2,133 Posts
    edited August 2019
    I’d update the latest edition prime I could get my hands on.  I would wait for this weekend and see what you can get out of s box.  Double gold vids so pound them and try for a whale!

If you’re limiting yourself to the players shown, ask yourself where the need is the greatest.  LHB or RHB? Position? Sticky spot in WOH where you always have the biggest issues?   
  • 8ball028ball02 Registered Users, Member 130 Posts
    Im with bigvivec... where do you struggle the most on WOH?  Whats your needs?  Are you going for WOH HOF or classic only?

Personally, either Desmond or Gardner.  Either one would be a good upgrade.
  • bayoubengalbayoubengal Registered Users, Member 981 Posts
    Gardner has the better hit and power and double skills.  also has pennants (could be a difference only one that knows is @DFBB)
    First, congrats on not being the 1st person to ask this question.
  • 2003cobra2003cobra Registered Users, Member 2,720 Posts
    It looks like you could use another righty with stackable skills so I would go with Desmond. 
  • AccelmanAccelman Registered Users, Member 65 Posts
    Thanks, all! I have decided to go with Gardner for now, as the best overall use player in the bunch (IMO). Hopefully I can pull a 400+ player w/ some good skills vs LHPs to go next, when my club reaches platinum level (should be soon). 
  • 2430Blue2430Blue Registered Users, Member 15 Posts
    Gardner would be the guy to level up. He would have the highest skills especially for power.