Bracketing and Club History

Tdub71Tdub71 Registered Users, Member 1,876 Posts
edited August 2019 in General TSB Discussion
Question for you peeps.  I know bracketing is tied to club history in events, but is it more about: 1) the most recent history in that particular event, 2) the total club scoring history, or 3) the scoring from the previous day's event?

I have a long-term club, and am trying to find a way to steer us into a better Thursday bracket, if I can.  I am sick of seeing the Chozen Ones, Judgesuckswhoever, Zero something, etc...when I am trying to push for the weekend discount.

Comments

• Tdub71Tdub71 Registered Users, Member 1,876 Posts
    Anyone?  Bueller?  Bueller?
  • mythicaldragonmythicaldragon Registered Users, Member 2,418 Posts
    I think it’s scoring from previous days event. Kinda like cvc is based on previous round and not your overall rank. Just my 2 pennies 😐
    I was leaning that way, too.  I have never put any real thought into it until today, so I was hoping for some info from those that have.
  • retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,856 Posts
    I think you mean whoeversucksdidi 🤗 
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
    @retirepujolssomebodyisclearlysuckingsomebody...
    I just hate putting up a big number (and usually dragging the rest of the club with me), only to finish 3 billion out of 5th...
  • bigvivecbigvivec Registered Users, Member 2,133 Posts
    edited August 2019
    Stone cold fresh club created after the preceding and before the ensuing event is the standard reset club model.....there are some other tweaks but I’m not trying to level the playing field here.  ;)