Double Gold!

mythicaldragonmythicaldragon Registered Users, Member 2,418 Posts
edited August 2019 in General TSB Discussion
Double gold is live 😬😁
I usually don’t say this.. but score one for glu for the consistent dbl gold 👍🏻 Appreciated 
Prev1

Comments

• bayoubengalbayoubengal Registered Users, Member 981 Posts
    It’s not showing up as it happening on my main screen but it def is when you watch the videos 
    First, congrats on not being the 1st person to ask this question.
  • MoenPDCMoenPDC Registered Users, Member 615 Posts
    Hopefully it’s through the weekends, with that pxp box avail now should solve some pxp issues 
  • retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,856 Posts
    Speaking of videos, I just had to force stop my app and reset my ad id 4 times in order to watch the 10 achievement videos. I also got boned multiple times yesterday when trying to watch a replay vid against both Mengden and Price (without watching a single video beforehand). 
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
    I find sometimes if I was a boost video twice then the 3rd it will not be there to watch then the next one it is there.  Happens on WOH, bonus and tournaments.  It does not happen all the time though. It varies for the most part
    edited August 2019
    still no announcement on the main app about the double gold on how long it will last. If it lasts through the weekend, I will forgive glu for the pxp issues the last two weeks.
    If you click on the surveys page or offers page it says 3 days 16 hours right now
    praise baby jesus, this phone wont be leaving my side for the next 3 days and 16 hours
  • JTANDMEJTANDME Registered Users, Member 767 Posts
    Thank you for releasing double gold on a Thursday! A day that a lot of us go minimal on playtime anyway :).
  • matt_sackettmatt_sackett Registered Users, Member 1,540 Posts
    So if I skipped the managers meeting to farm gold, that's normal behaviour right?
    Nothing in life is as beautiful as the Balsamic thread.

hmmmm I know I push bonus games to tier up for the gold too.....
    I have 385 bonus games to use today, was looking forward to it, now I'm dreading it, lol. last 4 pxp boxes were a 15k and three 6 k. this is making me happy
    I have 200 games and am sitting at 330-1000 for the next to the last level on diamond, im torn I need to farm but that instant 7500 gold is pretty wicked cool going into the weekend.

I am in the same boat. I have way more than enough bonus games to take me from p6 to d1 but I don't have enough bxp to level players..... 
    edited August 2019
    so many 6 second ads too, this is like xmas morning
    my technician just told me if I don't shut the noise off on my phone and she has to listen to one more ad , I wont find my phone the next time I leave
    cant talk right now 5- second ads because dish and sling dropped fox sports kansas city....ha!

@canadacubs I am getting 15-40 seconds.  Which is somewhat ok  but the instant 7500 would be nice.  Again I am afraid I won't have enough bxp to level 1-2 players to d10 for Monday's WOH
  • ReclinerRecliner Registered Users, Member 114 Posts
    Consistently getting this ad that never loads for the last week using videos on any aspect of the game. Been seriously annoying, and doesn’t change no matter how much I change the ad ID.
    Cliner....I had that same thing 3 times in a row today. Im not sure what it's supposed to be so I clicked in the bottom right and said dislike the ad

• ReclinerRecliner Registered Users, Member 114 Posts
    I’ve had to report the ad as not working or offensive at least 100 times
  • FrankTheTank04FrankTheTank04 Registered Users, Member 1,093 Posts
    Well, it is offensive... just look at it!
    Just no.  
    That pizza pop add has been extinct on my videos
  • HanysYoderHanysYoder Registered Users, Member 209 Posts
    I’m loving the 15 second ad I’ve been getting for videos recently!! But for some reasons my videos nvr work when I’m in WoH it’s crazy haha. 
    I am Cornholio, I need TP for my bunghole
  • HanysYoderHanysYoder Registered Users, Member 209 Posts
    I’m ready to grind some double gold though 🤞
    I am Cornholio, I need TP for my bunghole
  • Cooz19Cooz19 Registered Users 1,256 Posts
    Huge majority today have been about Dodge's Summer Clearance event. Dodge Ram trucks on sale ads are about 15 seconds a piece. That's huge! 
    edited August 2019
    I go into this with the thought that my phone is listening, so I remembered from my past farm weekend, that fox sports midwest was dropped by dish and sling, and the wichita ks rehab resort is good for old people, so I randomly work both of those 5 second gem ad's into my conversations all day.
    "Hi Keith did you hear that Dish and Sling have dropped fox sports midwest?  can't watch that at the rehab resort in Wichita this weekend huh (edit) as you drive down there in your BMW Summer clearance event Vehicle"

• FrankTheTank04FrankTheTank04 Registered Users, Member 1,093 Posts
    @matt_sackett Lol I guess I better start talking about progressive insurance all day around my phone.
    Just no.  
  • jb8548jb8548 Registered Users, Member 4 Posts
    So I have reset ad id a few times.  Not anything crazy. Not it seems as though tapjoy isn't paying out for offers. Happen to anyone else? Solution? 
  • mythicaldragonmythicaldragon Registered Users, Member 2,418 Posts
    I reset my ad id 20x a day no issues 🤷🏻‍♂️. 
  • MulderkenMulderken Registered Users, Member 173 Posts
    I wouldn't do offers if your resetting the ad ID