Field Pass removed retroactive points???

Scioscia_FanScioscia_Fan Registered Users, Member 266 Posts
Ok, when did this start? The past few times I bought field pass it grab all the points I had scored for the day. I have 4 bonus players today so I went ahead and grabbed FP despite only being 1 day left. I had 8+million club points and over 15+million cvc points before buying. After I bought it.. It shows me at ZERO club points and 5 million cvc for the round I just scored. This is straight BS to change the format for worse w/o notice.

Comments

• DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    I don't know the specifics, but I've noticed that among those that don't purchase FP, some have their scores tracked while others don't. I'd definitely send in a ticket. GL man!
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • fatDaddyfatDaddy Registered Users, Member 318 Posts
    edited August 2019
    It has never worked for me. The response I got from CS was:
    "Please note that during Event Royale, only pre-multiplier club points will count towards your Field Pass milestones. Only club points gained after the pass is active will be counted toward milestones."
    That was a 450M club-point post-multiplier day for me. Never again.
  • More2Most2FirstMore2Most2First Registered Users, Member 777 Posts
    I got screwed like this the very first week of FP.  That’s why I just purchase it immediately on Monday morning each week now.  That being said, it still sometimes doesn’t retroactively count the small amount of points I rack up in the first hour of WoH.  Not unexpected, considering it seems par for the course with Glu.

In fact, I’m still arguing with CS about why my old June PoTMs still have their decreased trade-in values.  They are arguing with me about the fact that trade-in values are determined by a combination of a player’s max rating and how far they have been leveled, with the exception of currently boosted PoTM and PoTW, lol.  🙄🔫