Ummmm

bayoubengalbayoubengal Registered Users, Member 981 Posts
edited August 2019 in General TSB Discussion
Ok so I know this has nothing to do with gameplay but.....
I have just sat here for a good part of the last 20-30 minutes most of it evo hunting but also reading global chat.  My first time (cherry now broken) actually somewhat paying attention.  I now feel “stupider” by doing so.  

🤯
First, congrats on not being the 1st person to ask this question.

Comments

• bigvivecbigvivec Registered Users, Member 2,133 Posts
    It’s not highbrow but it can be fun.
  • slafrance2slafrance2 Registered Users, Member 1,370 Posts
    Global is so much fun to skim through, all girls pm me aside. So people get into some heated talk
  • ThunderstormerThunderstormer Registered Users, Member 215 Posts
    Hey @bayoubengal and other Evo searchers maybe I can help. So started a solo club this season since I didn’t plan on grinding and only chose to play specific events. My club is now VII Bronze and it’s a slog. Great to have some help and figure a few solid players looking to build resources/Evo would be a great fit. If you want no hassles and plenty resource upside please PM me here and will send club invite. Thx, figured it’s worth a shot
  • 8ball028ball02 Registered Users, Member 130 Posts
    Yea I just jumped into the fray recently trying to score more evo as well.  Im just sitting there shaking my head on the level of stupid that is out there....
  • 2003cobra2003cobra Registered Users, Member 2,720 Posts
    Definitely a lot lower maturity levels on there but somewhat entertaining 
  • 8ball028ball02 Registered Users, Member 130 Posts
    on another note... whats the deal with selling teams?  I can see how the transaction could go down with paypal or other methods but seems like an easy way to take advantage of someone.
  • retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,856 Posts
    Leave global alone, pal! Once you block a few hundred sticker shares, it becomes free entertainment.
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • slafrance2slafrance2 Registered Users, Member 1,370 Posts
    Once I found some shady website for selling teams
  • Cooz19Cooz19 Registered Users 1,256 Posts
    The only thing that would make this post funnier is if I read it on Global. 
  • DaveMustangDaveMustang Registered Users, Member 428 Posts
    edited August 2019
    The thing I trip out on (other than the mental image of a middle aged dude pretending to be a girl for those idiots) is that people actually spend gold to post mostly nonsensical bs. 
  • matt_sackettmatt_sackett Registered Users, Member 1,540 Posts
    I posted yesterday for the first and only time correcting someone's grammar, and within seconds had a dochenipple in my inbox asking me if I was male or female and my age. I said Im just here for baseball, he called me a C word and told me F off :)...Made my day.
    Nothing in life is as beautiful as the Balsamic thread.

• matt_sackettmatt_sackett Registered Users, Member 1,540 Posts
    im thinking ill say 1 .99 cent gift will get you a dirty pic..
    Nothing in life is as beautiful as the Balsamic thread.