Petit stuck as an SR in my SP1 bc I have 4 SPs

Superapids135Superapids135 Registered Users 368 Posts
They told me I need to come up with the XP I got for my traded guy and then they’ll give him back to me a bronze 1 despite him being gold10 when I trade him for xp to level petit. That’s ridiculous so I have to pay to upgrade him again and am stuck w a SR as my SP1 since I only have 4 SPs Annd can’t move petit. And never would have upgraded him. Glu messes up and CS doesn’t help or do anything...
Prev1

Comments

• Superapids135Superapids135 Registered Users 368 Posts
    And they keep closing my ticket and not doing anything to correct it. I wasted resources and lost a starter. Thanks for helping glu
  • mythicaldragonmythicaldragon Registered Users, Member 2,418 Posts
    That is a very confusing response from cs... why would it matter how much xp u have? Why would that determine wether they could return player or not? 🤨

Petit is stuck as my SP1 and I can’t swap that, so I have an SR and my best starter, and can’t get the the starter I gave up for the new starter. This is glus mistake not mine. How would I know they would change his position bc petit has been a starter and swingman In the past so I assumed that he would stay that. 
    It’s the same guy from CS both times, and he gives a rude response and refuses to correct it and gives me the “its a final decision” hammer which really annoyed me...
    The XP is because they said I need to give up the xp I got from trading the guy in to get him back, but I’ll get him back atnbronze 1 and need to pay all the resources again to get him back to gold10. I never would have traded him if I knew petit was an SR bc I don’t need an Sr,,- and now I need a pitcher...
  • Bighead38Bighead38 Registered Users, Member 132 Posts
    I’m stuck with him at sp5. I traded in my other starter to level up petit for the bonus points this weekend. I would have never traded in my other guy if I knew they were going to switch his position. Now I need to pull a good starting pitcher so I can move him to the pen. 
    Bighead38- that’s exactly what happened to me but he’s stuck in my Sp1 spot... so annoying. I’m sick of these mistakes and late corrections. These fools need to proofread boxes before releasing since people spend money on resources on the players and then they change it and the money spent was a waste and not something I would have done otherwise... 
    If I buy something and think it’s one thing and put money into it thinking it’s that, to change it later is wrong. Esp when they do nothing to correct it
  • bigvivecbigvivec Registered Users, Member 2,133 Posts
    He’s only good for an inning or two even if he sits in an SP slot.  Better change him out.  
    That’s what I’m saying I can’t change him out bc I traded my only other 300+ SP and now don’t have one so he’s stuck at Sp1 so I can’t even use a good pitcher and ice packs. I’m stuck w an SR as my best SP
    I literally can not even change him, it’s not an option as I only have 4 SPs so I can’t put anyone there. I traded my only inactive SP and am now short...
    See he’s stuck on SP1, this is when I try to replace him, no options available
  • redlegs2018uredlegs2018u Registered Users, Member 1,048 Posts
    They have been prone to misposition players though. Going to have to be careful with that going forward however if they were going to offer your player back to you they should have given you the player back from the point he was at when you traded him in.  Yes they also shouldn’t be putting out players in positions only to change them a few days later.
  • bigvivecbigvivec Registered Users, Member 2,133 Posts
    How much BXP do you owe?  It's unfair but at least a lifeline out of this mess.  Might take a few days but at least you'll have your starter back and a bonus of a great bxp RP included.
    They want 6.5k xp and I get him back at b1 when I had him g10. I don’t think that’s fair. If I got him back at what I traded him at fine, but to have to pay again when they made a mistake isn’t fair. In the past, players like Cole or Strasbourg being labeled SR were obviously mistakes but petit was a LR and SP recently, heck I was at his near perfect game a few years ago when he was in SF so I didn’t think anything of it. Shouldn’t be on me to catch a mistake. I get they drop the ball and I’ll likely just pay the xp but I kinda don’t want to out of principal. Whole situation really rubbed me the wrong way and the response from CS made me more upset and angry bc giving him back at b1 is bs, esp since I’ll likely pull a 350 or prime SP in the next week anyways. 
  • retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,856 Posts
    @mythicaldragon they need to remove the bxp this guy received when trading the player in
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
    End of the day, I bought a guy and thought he was an SP. I paid resources to upgrade him to skills 12/12 and max gold 10. I wouldn’t have done that if he was an SR. Now he’s an SR and I don’t need an SR as bad as an SP. I paid for one thing and now am getting another and being told I need to pay again. It’s totally wrong.
    Oops sorry, skills 8/8 not 12/12 (only my primes are 12/12)
    What annoyed me most was the “this decision is non negotiable” when technically it’s kinda fraud. I bought one thing. Paid for one thing. Now am told it’s another, and it’s another I don’t need. It’s wrong. The defense of glu does it all the time isn’t adequate. Nor is the CS response of closing the ticket and saying Iran not negotiable. It’s wrong.
    Instead of me having to be careful, maybe glu should double check boxes before releasing them? It’s not on the consumer or the customers fault when one thing is advertised and bought and then changed after the fact, and after money is put into upgrades. I got both his skills levelv8.i wouldn’t have done that if he wasn’t an SP. 

just because they mess up all the time doesn’t excuse it or mean it’s on me. They shouldn’t be able to do that. 
    You're not paying again, they just want to give you the player back in exchange for the XP you received when trading him in. Make sure you ask them to also give you your resources back for leveling petit as you leveled him under the assumption that he was a starting pitcher and not a reliever. They've been pretty good at helping people in situations like this recently
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
    Did you read the message from them? I specifically asked for resources and they said no, not negotiable. And I get that paying the 6.5k xp is fair to get my guy back but not when I get him back at bronze 1.
    The same CS rep shut down everything and Just closed the ticket. Saying I can pay the xp but essentially bummer on all else... regardless I kinda have to pay the xp bc I only have 4 SPs atm but then getting him bronze 1 means I have to pay gold evo and 25kxp again to get him what he was. It’s wrong and at this point I feel like it’s typical from glu which isn’t good.
    No, I only read the message you posted which says absolutely nothing about the resources involving petit. all that message says is they can't return your player until you have enough XP. all of the boohoo you're talking about is not in that message you've posted
    Sorry I guess I never put up my messages and just CS response. I asked for resources and they said no. Begged for player and only after 3 tickets did i get this response where they said for 6.5k xp I could get him back, but when I was told b1 it angered me. It’s making me pay again for their mistake. 
    It’s “boohoo” bc they messed up and are charging me double for their mistake. If you needed a C, drafted a C, and then paid to upgrade a C, and traded in your old C, only for him to not be a C a day later and b stuck w no C you’d be annoyed too. Esp if you were told you could get him back but only at bronze 1.
    edited August 2019
    Gotcha, so here's what you do. You go out and get that XP so that you can have your player returned. Once you've done that, continue writing the nicest messages you can think of to CS in regards to getting the resources you spent on petit back. I do mean extremely polite messages asking for their help, while making it clear the only reason this is happening is because they released him and then changed him. So, in other words, make sure it's clear that they've made a mistake and you very graciously need their assistance in correcting their mistake. I know that seems dumb to be nice to someone that messed up, but you got to do what you got to do bro
    edited August 2019
    They'll only return him at b1? Hold on, this is way too confusing. Can you post the screenshots that say all of these things?
  • bayoubengalbayoubengal Registered Users, Member 981 Posts
    I understand but gold is roughly 30kish bxp. I would be pissed at any tier above.  If you get you player back great don’t have a cow ... 
    First, congrats on not being the 1st person to ask this question.