What more must I do to get vip access?

ConmoneyConmoney 7 PostsRegistered Users, Member
I’ve spent 820$ on tsb 19 which finished my all star levels, (for now), participated in these forums, liked and followed tsb on Facebook and Twitter, I post in global chat, I write in to customer service to provide feedback, and I play daily. My team strength is 85k. What gives? I know people who have spent 700$, have team strength around 73k, and are vip... what am I missing? What more do I need to do to get vip? Thanks!

Answers

• CanadaCubsCanadaCubs 1,489 PostsRegistered Users, Member
    @Conmoney, you need to contact “the2019royals” in app for details. He is the go to guy for the final process of VIP inductees. His name is Matt. He’s currently working on mine as well. 
  • bayoubengalbayoubengal 981 PostsRegistered Users, Member
    edited August 20
    First, congrats on not being the 1st person to ask this question.  so if you would kindly search in the top right hand screen of your forum page that would be greatly appreciated.  If you have "participated" in these forums like you have said above, MAYBE JUST MAYBE, you might have known that.  Sorry to sound like a D**K but most of the people that "participate" in the forum are tired of reading and typing the same stuff over and over again.

KIND REGARDS,
    ALL FORUM PARTICPANTS!!!!!
    First, congrats on not being the 1st person to ask this question.
    edited August 20
     usually I like to pass it on to @retirepujols and @matt_sackett but guess being there secretary getting to me.  these guys are so backed up right now so please forward all inquires to @ihuffglu
    That was me @bayoubengal. I used to be tired of reading the vip inquiry threads, but now I just send them to @matt_sackett and @retirepujols. These guys are the most helpful people for the process. The best part is they give you a welcome gift as well!
  • DFBBDFBB 4,035 PostsRegistered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator
    @Conmoney I don't know your exact situation, but it's my understanding that the free tickers accrued from tiering up at s1 and g1 don't count towards the VIP counter. Most have had 'success' after spending a little more than the required number of tickets to reach level 10(vip access). I'd also contact CS and have them look into your account.
    Success and failure are merely two sides of the same coin.
    @CanadaCubs can't wait to see @DFBB nice shiny 2019 VIP Council Badge....  The plans, oh the plans
  • TheBunnyTheBunny 30 PostsRegistered Users, Member
    I wouldn't do it. They took my VIP status for "resetting my advertising identifier." After spending nearly $1,000, they just took it. I even sent them a screenshot of their own customer service telling us that it was LEGAL to reset the advertising identifier. They still wouldn't budge. Not worth the money when they can just make up rules and take it from you.
    I wouldn't do it. They took my VIP status for "resetting my advertising identifier." After spending nearly $1,000, they just took it. I even sent them a screenshot of their own customer service telling us that it was LEGAL to reset the advertising identifier. They still wouldn't budge. Not worth the money when they can just make up rules and take it from you.
  • matt_sackettmatt_sackett 1,345 PostsRegistered Users, Member
    and for what its worth, that was so important @TheBunny sent it 3 times

I disagreed' 3 times
    you can't spell deteriorate without Detroit

• Cooz19Cooz19 Experienced Member 1,004 PostsRegistered Users
    "First, congrats on not being the 1st person to ask this question" 
    This is a Hall of Fame-worthy response, @bayoubengal
  • JCAM80JCAM80 204 PostsRegistered Users, Member
    I also disagreed to all 3 duplicate posts. Nothing about that recount of events is valid. 
  • JCAM80JCAM80 204 PostsRegistered Users, Member
    edited August 21
    @Cooz19 
    First, I would like to thank @CanadaCubs and @matt_sackett for their great instruction on how to be a great forum "participant".  Secondly, to @retirepujols for taking care off all VIP inquiries in a timely manner.

Good day
  • matt_sackettmatt_sackett 1,345 PostsRegistered Users, Member
    also...I sent him a message and he doesn't know what the red arrow of death is....I'm personally doubting the "funds spent"

you can't spell deteriorate without Detroit

I takes a lot more than that to be stripped of your VIP badge...
    @CanadaCubs just telling you what happened. They took all 71k gold that I had. I logged back in after doing the same offer multiple times (where I spent real money). My VIP was gone and I had 0 gold. Thing is, I had never reset my advertising ID until I saw the SS of CS telling us that it was OK to do it.
    The way I understand it is that Glu is not responsible for what happens in Tapjoy offers. However, if you are receiving vast amounts of gold into your TSB account, they become suspicious of its origin. Whether right or wrong, this would directly qualify as exploitation. 
  • retirepujolsretirepujols 2,713 PostsRegistered Users, Member
    TheBunny said:
    @CanadaCubs just telling you what happened. They took all 71k gold that I had. I logged back in after doing the same offer multiple times (where I spent real money). My VIP was gone and I had 0 gold. Thing is, I had never reset my advertising ID until I saw the SS of CS telling us that it was OK to do it.
    Ah, yes, I've asked CS about resetting ad ID for videos, but we can't do it for offers because guys will do the same one-time offers multiple times. I think the latter has been a known no-no for a while, before 19 for certain.
    Just me in my world of enemies.