Options

Random missing ticket from clash/CvC

Punkers777Punkers777 Registered Users, Member 236 Posts
Curious to know if this has happened to anyone. B I was playing the clash match, used 7 tickets and was saving the final ticket once the free video boost and multiplier refreshed. Logged back on and the game now says I have no tickets left. At first I thought I just miscounted my plays, but when I recounted the rounds with scores I confirmed I lost that ticket. Wondering if that has happened to anyone else... 

Comments

• Options
    FrankTheTank04FrankTheTank04 Registered Users, Member 1,093 Posts
    You said you used 7, which is all you get.  If you meant to say 6 though, then nope, I haven't had that one happen before.  Plenty of other awful things have happened in the game when playing, but that would be a new one to me.
    Just no.  
  • Options
    retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,856 Posts
    I've "lost" tickets when jumping clubs during cvc a few times, but I think that had more to do with the different number of entries you get in a diamond club vs platinum, gold, etc. 
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • Options
    benny100benny100 Registered Users, Member 757 Posts
    U get the number of entries based on the club level you first join or were sitting in when CVC starts. So if you join a diamond after CVC starts and we’re not in a club before then you will get 9 entries. If you are sitting in a bronze when CVC starts you will get 5 etc etc. if you were sitting in a diamond you will get 9.