Time to let us trade in KEEPERS

ggome018ggome018 1 PostsRegistered Users, Member
by Now it’s pretty obvious keepers are not worth it. They take way too much Xp to level up and have made their way to most people’s inactive list. Doesn’t allow you to trade them in even worse.

Comments

• effschmoo2effschmoo2 184 PostsRegistered Users, Member
    I took 2 guys at positions I thought would be hard to come by instead of my top max guys from ‘18. They cost 5x regular bxp players and you only need to upgrade them once instead of every month or so. Seems like a pretty good deal to me. They might not be on par with the top legends coming out but they’re near the best primes coming out, especially if you brought over 550 max players. You want to trade them in for a couple thousand xp? 
  • tocopan18tocopan18 801 PostsRegistered Users, Member
    agree with @effschmoo2 
    and in my case I also took Mike Schmidt plus 540 max Susuki, their skills are awesome for WOH and let me tell you, even at this point they are two of my finishers in WOH. 
    I have 520 Trammell, 520 Piazza, 510 Rice but their skills are not great for 5.10-6.10, and my keepers (both skills only at 12%) still beat the last level without almost never losing. My team is gold so I didn't have to spend as many resources as platinum and diamond clubs, but I still think they are worth every penny, even now, and still months to go because of future bumps.