Sorry I only post when I have problems.

goodbadnocreditgoodbadnocredit 21 PostsRegistered Users, Member
I am getting stuck at 7% It says try again. below it says network error. 

Answers

• HaraycarayHaraycaray 910 PostsRegistered Users, Member
    It’s a network error?
  • goodbadnocreditgoodbadnocredit 21 PostsRegistered Users, Member
    So should none of my other devices work?
    I am on the computer just fine on my network. I turn off wi fi on my I phone and it works on my at&t. Thanks for the info
  • HaraycarayHaraycaray 910 PostsRegistered Users, Member
    Hard close or restart your phone 
    I did that first thing. It is somehow working now. Yesterday during cvc I put up a almost a million and it glitched. Panned field back and forth. Gave my club the points but not me. I guess its just something I have to put up with if I enjoy the game. Thanks for your help!
  • CanadaCubsCanadaCubs 1,489 PostsRegistered Users, Member
    This is normal operation. This is game is the equivalent of dating a super hot chick/dude, but with a laundry list of mental problems. It’s best to just ignore those
    Lmao Nice 
  • Cooz19Cooz19 Experienced Member 1,004 PostsRegistered Users
    This is normal operation. This is game is the equivalent of dating a super hot chick/dude, but with a laundry list of mental problems. It’s best to just ignore those
    Ehhh...it's more like the chick who was, in your eyes, hot, and you were totally into her, but then you saw her dressed down and noticed she doesn't mind leaving the door open while she's taking a sh1t, and you realize you'll never get to see her as the same kind of hot again. 
  • matt_sackettmatt_sackett 1,360 PostsRegistered Users, Member
    Cooz19 said:
    Ehhh...it's more like the chick who was, in your eyes, hot, and you were totally into her, but then you saw her dressed down and noticed she doesn't mind leaving the door open while she's taking a sh1t, and you realize you'll never get to see her as the same kind of hot again. 
    Holy Crap that's what you look like with no make up on?????
    you can't spell deteriorate without Detroit