Labor Day Sale Bundle

TheDaddyDingerTheDaddyDinger Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
Hello,
I have recently bought the Labor Day Sale Bundle worth $6.99. I received this bundle, and was about to open 1 out of 2 of my Brewers vs. Cubs Boxes, when my game crashed. When I returned to my game, it says that I only have 1 box left to open. Can anyone help? I would really like my box back.
Thanks,
TheDaddyDinger

Answers

• whynotwhynot Registered Users, Member 1,749 Posts
    As annoying as it is, the box opened and you received your reward, most likely xp, but check players.... maybe??

Has happened to me many times and often I have actually found a new player.
    I'm confused by what you mean by 5.7 and 5.8.  You mean the round and level? 
    - Blueleopard
    As annoying as it is, the box opened and you received your reward, most likely xp, but check players.... maybe??

- Blueleopard

- Blueleopard

- Blueleopard
  • DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    I'd contact CS. They're able to see your transactions.
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.