Allstar tickets

MISSREDMISSRED Registered Users, Member 251 Posts
Im at 8,660 allstar tickets. 2nd day past 8,300 and still no level 10 rewards. 

Unless youre vip, you cannot get level 10 rewards. I just learned this. This is unfair and should be better explained to the regular players. 

So if youre like me , just pumping in the quarters for more rewards, (or $20s) you should all know the rewards stop at allstar level 9, unless you are a vip anyway. 
"If a man gives you his best, what more can you ask him to give".

Comments

• MISSREDMISSRED Registered Users, Member 251 Posts

• retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,856 Posts
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
    Even so, at 8,660 now, i should be clear. Ill ask cs once again. I do get expidited response, but no more added "perks". I know pick shows lower pts, but i am 1 day later, now 8,660 pts...
  • retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,856 Posts
    It's not always an instant occurrence @MISSRED. I was in a similar situation, and CS told me to keep playing the game. Instead, I bought a club bundle and that did the trick (for me). It seems like there isn't an instant trigger that is coded to unlock VIP, so you may be at the mercy of some dude that doesn't want to be at work 🤷‍♂️
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
    Just got it 😃
  • bigvivecbigvivec Registered Users, Member 2,133 Posts
    edited September 2019
    MISSRED said:
    Just got it 😃
    Everyone take note.  If you’re stuck and waiting for VIP, all you need to do to finally qualify is to start a NEW thread complaining about it and GLU will open the books for you.   
  • bigvivecbigvivec Registered Users, Member 2,133 Posts
    Congratulations BTW!!!!!