Options

What happens in the off-season?

caciquecacique Registered Users, Member 8 Posts
Do I lose my team for next year or build my team again from scratch? This is my first season playing.

Comments

• Options
    retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,856 Posts
    We'll have to wait and find out! This year we were able to keep 2 bats and 1 pitcher from our teams last year, but I believe this is the first year to implement such a thing. I would imagine next year will have a similar option, but that's just a wild guess at this point. Besides the 3 keepers, everything else was started from scratch (and the keepers were at bronze 1 and expensive to level). That said, the game will continue into the off-season and beyond, though the majority will abandon it when 2020 is released.
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • Options
    First year player. Do I lose all my players for next season?
  • Options
    Aw, dude! I responded to you in the bulletin board 😢
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • Options
    Thanks for the reply, soooo what is the point of going diamond? Next season I’m staying in gold. 
  • Options
    cacique said:
    Thanks for the reply, soooo what is the point of going diamond? Next season I’m staying in gold. 
    I may be the wrong guy to answer this 😂 diamond is nice to get loads of free gold, and..... 
  • Options
    More2Most2FirstMore2Most2First Registered Users, Member 777 Posts
    It’s also easiest to cycle WoH in Diamond, at least Classic anyway.  That’s what I’ve found to be the case so far.  Haven’t given much effort toward HoF since going Diamond though.  I’m sure @DFBB would be able to shed light on the difficulty of cycling HoF WoH at Diamond versus the lower tiers.
  • Options
    Base15Base15 Registered Users 504 Posts
    It’s pretty easy at gold too. 
  • Options
    DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    It’s also easiest to cycle WoH in Diamond, at least Classic anyway.  That’s what I’ve found to be the case so far.  Haven’t given much effort toward HoF since going Diamond though.  I’m sure @DFBB would be able to shed light on the difficulty of cycling HoF WoH at Diamond versus the lower tiers.
    Once my top bats were capped, I felt like HoF in diamond was much easier than gold. I've also noticed that the same bats that struggle in silver and gold in Royale woh will cruise in diamond. 
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.