Fan rewards for tuesday?

tocopan18tocopan18 Registered Users, Member 803 Posts
it seems this fan rewards lasts until royale is over so.... no 2 boxes + potw box for spending 2500 gold on royale day? That would be weird. I know that a lot of people prefer those resource boxes (pxp and lxp) but still, it is weird.
why would they do that?

Comments

• retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,855 Posts
    That's very weird 🤔 although, that would mean I have bonus players for tomorrow which would be cool. I wouldn't mind the trillion bonus players keeping their bonus for an extra day 🤷🏻‍♂️
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • tocopan18tocopan18 Registered Users, Member 803 Posts
    But i doubt GLU won’t release a new box tomorrow
  • mythicaldragonmythicaldragon Registered Users, Member 2,418 Posts
    edited September 2019
    Hmmmm 🤔 gotta be a mistake 🤷🏻‍♂️
    Edit: Mistake? 🤣 they don’t ever make mistakes 
  • retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,855 Posts
    If they release a new box, I would assume today's fan rewards will be updated to end before Royale starts. I guess it wouldn't have to, but that would be too strange. 
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
    edited September 2019
    I know, and agree they will probably update it
  • DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    My guess is that they don't update it. IMO, the 2500 tier is currently a fantastic value(3200 gold value vs typical value of 2100 gold). 
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • DantemavericksDantemavericks Registered Users, Member 92 Posts
    So same bonus players tomorrow?
    Never fight a man with a perm
  • DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    I'm fairly certain that we'll get new boxes tomorrow and a new batch of bonus players.
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
    DFBB said:
    I'm fairly certain that we'll get new boxes tomorrow and a new batch of bonus players.
    Yeah that’s more likely 
  • navyjack77navyjack77 Registered Users, Member 1,299 Posts
    DFBB said:
    For them to use the same bonus players for a 3rd day in a row would be a first for the year. If they did that, what would the bonus players for Thursday be? I didn’t even attempt to go after today’s FR. I normally get the 2500 gold FR on Wednesday, but I won’t be this week. This just totally throws off the week IMO. 
  • DantemavericksDantemavericks Registered Users, Member 92 Posts
    Thought that might be the case. Do you think the fan Reward Players Maybin and Ford might change?
    Never fight a man with a perm
  • mythicaldragonmythicaldragon Registered Users, Member 2,418 Posts
    I agree I think we will see new boxes tomorrow though I hope not. I would love to see Monday’s boxes be good for all week and of course new boxes on Friday. Wishful thinking 🤔 
  • navyjack77navyjack77 Registered Users, Member 1,299 Posts
    Thought that might be the case. Do you think the fan Reward Players Maybin and Ford might change?
    That’s why it doesn’t make any sense.
  • bigvivecbigvivec Registered Users, Member 2,133 Posts
    I have no idea what they are going to do.  Holding on to those fan rewards means no new FR for tThurs bonus either.....boxes are gone from the store so we know that we will get new ones.  My guess is that they will drop potm boxes tomorrow with heavy representations on Wed and Thurs events with no FR recourse so the ONLY way to get a player for bonus points will be to buy one......no by product bonus players that will potentially cut into potm sales.  I don’t have any stats on this but my feeling is that with players so easy to get this year, the appeal of 39% success rate potm  players is less than last year.  Last year guys would go all out and have several of the potm’s.  Not so much the case this year since primes and legends are 500/chance with plenty of “free” spins via CvC success.  A real kick in the nuts would be a potm player reward in Royale WOH......would not care for that at all.  
  • redlegs2018uredlegs2018u Registered Users, Member 1,048 Posts
    They’ve done that one Wednesday with a corresponding difficulty increase (PotM box) for Royale WoH and a lot of folks were irate.  I do agree that PotM will be heavily represented the next two days and unfortunately the only ways we’ll have bonus players for today will be to buy one.  Now I personally have around 14k ready for them because I am diamond and it’s a way to have a prime for a month using bxp that really helps me.  Used 4 of them this past month and they were wildly successful for me.
  • dustyhunksdustyhunks Registered Users, Member 1,672 Posts
    Agree 100% @bigvivec , 2 day FR to prevent "giving away" PotM boxes in 1 day Weds FR to get you to spend your gold. Combined with the pity timer fiasco (no response yet for my request to return 10.9k gold for the boxes I bought when it was present) just another thing that leaves a bad taste in your mouth.