WOH for 9/9/19

navyjack77navyjack77 Registered Users, Member 1,299 Posts
Its almost that time of the week again. Today feels a little different though. With the old WOH rewards screen showing, it has a lot of people speculating about what’s about to happen. I am thinking we will see a BXP Max 360 guy for Classic with mediocre skills. HOF will probably be a Max 450 Legend although it could be a 470 Max. All Star is where I hope to see some changes. I am hoping we see a Prime Max 420 or higher guy with PXP in addition. That would actually give people a reason to play All Star. These are just my thoughts and hopes for today.
Prev134

Comments

• dustyhunksdustyhunks Registered Users, Member 1,672 Posts
    This isn't the first time the old Royale reward placeholder was used recently which didn't result in any change whatsoever. I honestly wouldn't be surprised if it's still a 350bxp player or a PotM box.
  • retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,856 Posts
    I just hope the sequence of pitchers doesn't change. It's a lot of work changing my Excel spreadsheets on Android with no keyboard 😵 
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • MoenPDCMoenPDC Registered Users, Member 615 Posts
    Yup same, just don’t change situation/ hand of the pitchers . Already have everything set for go time 
  • navyjack77navyjack77 Registered Users, Member 1,299 Posts
    This isn't the first time the old Royale reward placeholder was used recently which didn't result in any change whatsoever. I honestly wouldn't be surprised if it's still a 350bxp player or a PotM box.
    I remember seeing it a few months ago when they changed the three levels with “Don’t try it” to the four levels with HOF. I can’t remember exactly how long ago that was but it’s not in my “recent” memory. I do have a horrible memory though.
    Man, I forgot about DTI 😂
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
    I also hope they don't dramatically increase the difficulty. Last week was the first time I cycled HOF ( was going to try and cycle cap but had a fantasy football draft and got kind of drunk and couldn't hit the ball after ) AND my team is quite a bit better today with higher skills on Sciascoia and capped Kaline/Yelich
    For those of you that do cycle cap HOF, are you having to use gold to do so? 
  • criffycriffy Registered Users, Member 625 Posts
    i have never even attempted all-star, rewards never matched the difficulty level. went straight from classic to HOF about 2-3 months ago. If they added a prime 1b (my white whale this year), I'd be all about cycle capping it today
  • JEDDDOGGYJEDDDOGGY Registered Users, Member 2,460 Posts
    Well... more Mets boxes... again...?
    For those of you that do cycle cap HOF, are you having to use gold to do so? 
    I cycle capped HOF last week (10x cycles). Used about 5k-7k in gold if I recall correctly, which was only a drop in the bucket of a long weekend of double gold videos
  • DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    I'm almost as interested in the Hof difficulty as I am the reward itself. As far as the reward, here's hoping that the Hof reward is an OF.
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.

switch hitting mookie eh? guess he's worth the effort
    450 legend, but I needed that OF. Woohoo!!!
    Switch hitter with very nice skills too. Love it.
    I had to post this!
    Man, I'm actually pumped! This is the type of bat that will crush 6.8 into Oblivion. 😂
    That mookie is nice. I hope the difficulty hasn't changed, going for my first cycle cap
  • whammo911whammo911 Registered Users, Member 963 Posts
    Maybe we see strawberry in the boxes
    whammo911 said:
    ...Or Bobby Bonilla's contract!
    edited September 2019
    whammo911 said:
    I hope not, because I don't wanna have to see that and not be able to level him up. Loved that guy.
  • CalNateCalNate Registered Users, Member 24 Posts
    Mookie is an amazing WoH reward!  I nearly broke the bank chasing Bernie Williams last week because I wanted a switch hitting outfielder so bad (never got him but landed Posada- a switch hitting catcher as a consolation).  If I knew I only had to wait a week..... 
    There will most likely be one 470 Max Legend and my guess is Nolan Ryan based on they have been recycling legends from last year for the most part. Maybe it will be someone new though.
    I'm just thankful that we got more than 2 minutes to process the Mookie greatness. lol
    Oohhh, Nolan Ryan? 🤤
  • marcoslomarcoslo Registered Users, Member 393 Posts
    Thoughts on the boxes? I like Alonso and Cabrera but idk I’ll chase them tho
  • chris320320chris320320 Registered Users, Member 70 Posts
    I am taking my first shot at hof today and was wondering if I have a shot at cycling. Skills are around 7/8 for everyone.
    edited September 2019
    I got Cabrera from FP boxes but he's just another guy I have to throw away (like George Brett this past weekend) because I don't have 750k premium xp.
  • JTANDMEJTANDME Registered Users, Member 767 Posts
    ok you HOF heros.... who wants my credentials to get me that Mookie lol. This Mets fan is a happy fella today. 
    Same pitchers and difficulty for classic for those concerned...