Slugfest players

JTANDMEJTANDME Registered Users, Member 767 Posts
Does it seem like there has been a boost today? My gold 10 players that ot "rank" their gold 1 players by 20+ points are getting creamed. Oh and the random 100mph pitch after he's been tossing what seems like 70 the whole round. 

Comments

• slafrance2slafrance2 Registered Users, Member 1,370 Posts
    Seems like this happened with WOH today too, but I could just be getting screwed by the RNG.
  • ReadingFightingPhilsReadingFightingPhils Registered Users, Member 305 Posts
    My slugfest keeps crashing.  The load time is unbearably slow.  
  • criffycriffy Registered Users, Member 625 Posts
    definitely new roster of opponents this week. greg bird is in there now... the guy who hasn't been able to stay healthy for 3+ years now
  • retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,855 Posts
    I received a call on 5.8 🤬 I just went silver and only have last weeks Bellinger as a worthwhile slugger, 3 other 4 star sluggers and the rest are bronze. Didn't have any issue getting to 5.8 with my scrubs, but that's where it gets serious so I'll have to see what it's like when I get back there.
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
    making my way through (at level 3 atm), still have this rando jessie cisneros in the lineup. not sure why they update everyone and leave this rando in there
  • JTANDMEJTANDME Registered Users, Member 767 Posts
    right @criffy... who da hell is that? I got through 1-4 in like 25 minutes and then started to think "wow this is going to be quick." Then the damn wheels fell off. Pretty sure Meadows should be equal to Kruk in terms of slugger score. Probably means time to amp up the sluggers again lol
    got through with ease today. seems the same as normal. i seem to have gotten better at slugfest due to fighting it out with non-bots for gold battles
    For the record... level 5 was fine once I started to manually play after 5.4. For some reason, even being more "upgraded" and higher "score" didn't matter to autoplay. 
    lets see that 1 multiplier for the event lol. That, in my opinion, is a way they can also drive people back to it. Make it like a 6 multiplier one week and see people lose their s$%t.
    or give out pxp for cycling like they did last year... sigh
  • retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,855 Posts
    @KSMETS even if sf had a 10x multiplier and everything else was at 1x, the points would still be pretty bad. Only one bonus player that you have to cycle to earn, then I guess slow play him for minimal points? Lol, that would take too long and bonus games with bonus players would still wreck it. 
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
    oh I totally agree with you. I just miss the days when slugfest actually mattered to Glu. Which makes it all the more interesting when they bring on the gold battles and everyone and their dog that I get matched again has the latest slugger at gold (my level) 10. I would think the chances of getting some off the scrap pile would be there for the taking. 
  • Base15Base15 Registered Users 504 Posts
    KSMETS said:
    I would think the chances of getting some off the scrap pile would be there for the taking. 
    You are only playing gold battles against people that normally play slugfest. Why would anyone put their gold on the line with subpar sluggers?