Unable to start game

graycorvidaegraycorvidae 3 PostsRegistered Users, Member
Yesterday out of the blue the game stopped loading. When I start loading it stops at 37 with message “unable to start game” and “try again”. Anyone else having this problem? How can I submit a support ticket when I can’t get into the game?

Comments

• CanadaCubsCanadaCubs 1,489 PostsRegistered Users, Member
    Could be your WIFI... or you’re jailed. 
  • graycorvidaegraycorvidae 3 PostsRegistered Users, Member
    My wifi is fine with other apps. I would be shocked if I’m jailed, don’t know how or why that would happen. 
  • cb11cb11 60 PostsRegistered Users, Member
    Most likely it is your wifi. It has happened to me on some business or public wifis that the game thinks are an anonymous proxy. As long as it will load using cell service or other wifis then you're not jailed. If you get the same error on cell service then, unfortunately, you're jailed. 
  • DFBBDFBB 4,258 PostsRegistered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator
    @graycorvidae Most likely, it is your wifi or it's just a bad connection. If for some reason, you still can't log in, here is the link to CC.

https://glumobile.helpshift.com/a/mlb-tap-sports-baseball-2019/
    Mi casa es su casa...except during cvc. 
  • TrojanKi7TrojanKi7 8 PostsRegistered Users, Member
    Gray-same thing happening to me. Goes to 37 then crashes. Updated my iPhone last week...hmmm. This crash started at Noon today, before that no problems with or without wifi
  • thedoobiebrosthedoobiebros 2 PostsRegistered Users, Member
    Mine is doing the same thing, gets to 37% and then just crashes, both on WiFi and on 3G. Super lame as I had been crushing this weekend event! 😪 If you guys figure out a tip let me know!
  • baron600baron600 1 PostsRegistered Users, Member
    Same with me
  • Darkdancer333Darkdancer333 New Member 15 PostsRegistered Users, Member
    Ditto it took me back as new account and won’t allow Facebook to log in
  • MulderkenMulderken 123 PostsRegistered Users, Member
    It's a glu issue ,be patient. 
  • Darkdancer333Darkdancer333 New Member 15 PostsRegistered Users, Member
    Lol WiFi issue why does every other app or game work
  • mythicaldragonmythicaldragon 995 PostsRegistered Users, Member
    No problems with my WiFi... only issues with logging into Tsb 🤷🏻‍♂️
  • mythicaldragonmythicaldragon 995 PostsRegistered Users, Member
    Fixed 👍🏻
  • StokedxcoreStokedxcore New Member 10 PostsRegistered Users
    It’s definitely your WiFi if you know for certain you aren’t jailed. It’s happened to me quite a lot. Either stopping at 7% 10% or the dreaded 37%.
  • StokedxcoreStokedxcore New Member 10 PostsRegistered Users
    Fixed 👍🏻
    Was it the WiFi?
  • thedoobiebrosthedoobiebros 2 PostsRegistered Users, Member
    edited October 2019
    It’s definitely your WiFi if you know for certain you aren’t jailed. It’s happened to me quite a lot. Either stopping at 7% 10% or the dreaded 37%.
    Wouldn’t have been the WiFi when I was using the 3G on my phone at work, no WiFi needed there. Not a big deal, it’s fixed anyways. Just a strange situation and stuff like that happens sometimes I guess 🤷‍♂️
  • ShoveItUpYoenis2ShoveItUpYoenis2 631 PostsRegistered Users, Member
    Ventured out of General Discussion for a minute and wandered on a thread of everyone recommending an upgrade to the WiFi. You all qualify to work for Glu CS you got their standard response down 👍🏻😂