Options

Customer DIservice

JTANDMEJTANDME Registered Users, Member 767 Posts
Just had to post this.I couldn't help but laugh at the response from CS. 
Backstory: first cvc match today I am up against a diamond club. I am a gold club with my two squads only. NEVER have put up 10 million as a club. 

Display problem huh... WHAT?!?

Comments

• Options
    Base15Base15 Registered Users 504 Posts
    Man, you got blown out. Lol. 
  • Options
    @Base15 I woke up to being down 80 mil and said the hell with even giving this a go lol.
  • Options
    COWPILEYCOWPILEY Registered Users, Member 825 Posts
    I actually got a response to a similar issue after a series of my solo gold team getting matched against these monster clubs.  The said it was because I win a high percentage of matches so I get matched against similar winning pct regardless of strength. I also have a theory that no-showing a match is not necessarily the same as losing it like you did in terms of the next match. I always put up a few points and my next match is usually against another low scoring club. If I skip a match, very often get matched against another monster club that skipped. YMMV. 
  • Options
    DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    COWPILEY said:
    I actually got a response to a similar issue after a series of my solo gold team getting matched against these monster clubs.  The said it was because I win a high percentage of matches so I get matched against similar winning pct regardless of strength. I also have a theory that no-showing a match is not necessarily the same as losing it like you did in terms of the next match. I always put up a few points and my next match is usually against another low scoring club. If I skip a match, very often get matched against another monster club that skipped. YMMV. 
    Your round 1 match will be based on the most recent club even activity. After that, your most recent round will determine the matchup for the next round. I can say, with relative certainty, that win percentage in cvc is NOT a factor in upcoming cvc matchups.
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • Options
    So what in @KSMETS activity could possibly have resulted in that match ? I’ve also been fed like chum to a top 50 club and wondered why. 
  • Options
    So you are saying it is based on, in this case, my Wednesday Royale score?
  • Options
    DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    COWPILEY said:
    So what in @KSMETS activity could possibly have resulted in that match ? I’ve also been fed like chum to a top 50 club and wondered why. 
    I would guess that he played in that club for the club event.
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • Options
    In the club event yesterday I was ranked 211 with 106,210,062 club points. 
  • Options
    I had more than that, ranked a little higher, and I had an easy match. That’s not it. 
  • Options
    redlegs2018uredlegs2018u Registered Users, Member 1,048 Posts
    Imo it’s totally random my club usually does well in Royale and our first matchup is all over the place sometimes can win with less than 1M other times get whacked.
  • Options
    3 of the 5 matches today I have lost to a squad that put up AT LEAST 30 million. Then won the last one scoring 5 million. Thought it was supposed to get harder as you leveled up lol.
  • Options
    bigvivecbigvivec Registered Users, Member 2,133 Posts
    There is a lot of strategy that goes into good CvC play including limiting scores, bye rounds, last round totals as it will impact the next event.  Bigger clubs sandbag too, throwing a round here and there to ensure a better series of matchups following that bye round.  Further manipulation such as squad and club overall strength drops are out for debate IMO.....and sometimes it’s just bad luck when you draw.