Old School Prediction Players Question

Amused_79Amused_79 Registered Users 841 Posts
I see you can buy a player this weekend that starts as a 390 and becomes a 430 if the goal is met. My question is, it says you need to complete “milestones”. Is it all 3 milestones you need or just 1. It lists them by saying “or” after each one which implies 1. So if Dozier his 1 homer in this weekend does he move up to a 430 or do I need all 3. Thanks!

Comments

• mythicaldragonmythicaldragon Registered Users, Member 2,418 Posts
    I pretty sure it’s just milestone required 🤔 or at least that how I read it. 🤷🏻‍♂️
  • UltimateWarriorUltimateWarrior Registered Users, Member 543 Posts
    They just have to hit one of the milestones @Amused_79
  • Amused_79Amused_79 Registered Users 841 Posts
    Thank you! Guessing after the weekend is when they get bumped up if they accomplish their milestone?
  • retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,855 Posts
    I'm always pleased to see OG @Amused_79 around here 👀
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
    I'm always pleased to see OG @Amused_79 around here 👀
    Thank you! Since the first TSB in 2014. Back when a 9 hit and 9 power hitter were unheard of, and Koji Uehara was the coveted 9/9/9 closer. 
    Dozier is horrible. 
  • blocksbatsblocksbats Registered Users, Member 36 Posts
    I won bronze old school player 98 rating.  He replaced a gold player 163 rating. Should I put the gold player back in the lineup or trade him in and build up the old school player?
    edited September 2019
    @blocksbats Trade him in and build the 98 rated player. Assuming you have the resources.