Options

Upcoming weeks HOF

MoenPDCMoenPDC Registered Users, Member 615 Posts
When was the last time a 1b was the hof reward . I feel like we haven’t had one in a while . 

The last few HOF rewards have been amazing . Esp scioscia and mookie, glu really have done the right thing with these players. Super excited to see if the update is this week and who the player will be .

every Monday feels like Xmas morning 
Prev1

Comments

• Options
    drsmartassphddrsmartassphd Registered Users, Member 3,133 Posts
    Mondays are much better now that WoH has entered my life. I finally have a team strong enough to win the HoF prize. I was a week late on team strength with Sciocia. I got stronger and got Wilson.

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

• Options
    DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    TSB is all about Monday's HoF for me too!
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • Options

Ill have 35k lxp going into Monday. Should get the batter to gold 2. If my math is correct it should take 5 cycles to cap him ( using 5k lxp and repull lxp ) at gold. With live boosts starting at 4pm, 8 hours of live boost.....im REALLY anxious to see how many cycles I can get in. With 5k lxp and repull every cycle,  each cycle should net me close 10k lxp . I feel like Monty Python starting their quest to find the holy grail. Instead of collecting knights to help my quest, its legends. 3 hours of spamming classic to warm up for bxp....... MUST HAVE RESOURCES!

Some say diamond at this point is unreachable, I like challenges.

• Options
    mwilson829mwilson829 Registered Users, Member 364 Posts
    For those of you that cycle cap legends at D10, how far do you have to reasonably level them after the first cycle? Are you using LXP to get them to P10 and then cycling from there? Or are you just cycling 20+ times?
  • Options
    @mrwillson Last Monday, I took Mookie to p7 and ended up doing 16x cycles. It all depends on how much time you have. My approach tends to be a tad conservative because I'd much rather do a couple of extra cycles than come up one cycle short. 
  • Options
    MetsicansMetsicans Registered Users, Member 1,046 Posts
    DFBB said:
    @mrwillson Last Monday, I took Mookie to p7 and ended up doing 16x cycles. It all depends on how much time you have. My approach tends to be a tad conservative because I'd much rather do a couple of extra cycles than come up one cycle short. 
    Well, 16 cycles at HOF is probably 8 solid hours of play, assuming 30 minute cycles. Figure it takes another hour to tinker with your team, level bonus players, etc. Which begs the question: how do you fill the other three hours of the WOH event? :) 
  • Options
    Metsicans said:
    DFBB said:
    Well, 16 cycles at HOF is probably 8 solid hours of play, assuming 30 minute cycles. Figure it takes another hour to tinker with your team, level bonus players, etc. Which begs the question: how do you fill the other three hours of the WOH event? :) 
    I'm on Android so 30 mins simply wont happen. At least, not for me. All my cycles ranged from 37-48 minutes. I'm scared to do the math. lol
  • Options
    DFBB said:
    Metsicans said:
    DFBB said:
    I'm on Android so 30 mins simply wont happen. At least, not for me. All my cycles ranged from 37-48 minutes. I'm scared to do the math. lol

I'm not the only one that spends the entire day playing WOH. That event is like crack. If they ever changed event royale to the weekend with WOH, ill never see light of day on the weekend. Also will probably drink a WHOLE lot less 
  • Options
    criffycriffy Registered Users, Member 625 Posts
    DFBB said:
    Metsicans said:
    DFBB said:
    @DFBB where do you start manually playing? I'm on android and find it takes on average an hour to cycle hof. Do you spend gold to get through rounds 8-10 of levels 1-4? Trying to figure out how to get more efficient per cycle
  • Options
    @criffy This is my HoF routine:

1.1-1.7=sim; 1.8-1.10=manual
    2.1-2.7=sim; 2.8-2.10=manual
    3.1-3.5=sim; 3.6-3.10=manual(although I will prob sim 3.6 since my team is better now vs' last week)
    4.1-4.5=sim; 4.6-4.10=manual
    5.1-5.5=sim; 5.6-5.10=manual
    6.1-6.5=sim; 6.6-6.10=manual

If I have the live boost on, I use a 40g boost at both 6.9 and 6.10. If no live boost, I use the 80g boost at 6.9 and 6.10. If no live boost, I sometimes will use a video at 6.8. It just depends on my mood. If there's a live boost, I don't bother with a video anywhere. My team is a bit better this week so I may be a bit more aggressive with sims.
  • Options
    mwilson829mwilson829 Registered Users, Member 364 Posts
    edited September 2019
    DFBB said:
    I just can’t generate that kind of LXP. I haven’t spent a penny of LXP in two weeks and only have about 30k saved up. Then again, I’m not in a competitive club either, so that may have something to do with it. 
  • Options
    @DFBB not sure the difference between diamond and gold HOF but this is my routine . 

Round 1,2 and 3 :  1-7 auto play.    8-10 manual

Round 4 : 1-7 auto play . 8-10 manual with video boosts 8-10

Round 5 : 1-6 auto play . 7-10 manual with video boost 7-10

Round 6 : 1-5 auto play . 
    6-9 manual play with video boosts 
    round 10 manual play with 80 gold boost 

I tend to change my favorite team throughout the day to have live boost as soon as the first game is played. Save video replay for Verlander only. Don’t use gold retries . 

Works well. First 5 rounds are a breeze . I’ll use a 80 gold boost rarely on Smith if I’ve been stuck on 6 for a while and Smith is pissing me off. Usually don’t have much trouble before Smith . Having capped legends with 12/12 skills in gold makes it fastball heaven 

• Options
    bigvivecbigvivec Registered Users, Member 2,133 Posts
    edited September 2019
    I though you fellas woukd sim more rounds.  A little surprised TBH.  Discussions on LIne are whether or not to autoplay  with gold to get 20-25min rounds.
  • Options
    2003cobra2003cobra Registered Users, Member 2,720 Posts
    @bigvivec agreed.  As easy as gold is to get in diamond I’m also surprised that dfbb doesn’t auto play more rounds. The duplicate lxp should outweigh the gold spent and could get in more rounds. 
  • Options
    2003cobra said:
    @bigvivec agreed.  As easy as gold is to get in diamond I’m also surprised that dfbb doesn’t auto play more rounds. The duplicate lxp should outweigh the gold spent and could get in more rounds. 
    Simming in HoF is far from automatic at higher levels. Few things in the game tilts more more than losing a sim towards the later stages of any round. lol
  • Options
    bigvivec said:
    I though you fellas woukd sim more rounds.  A little surprised TBH.  Discussions on LIne are whether or not to autoplay  with gold to get 20-25min rounds.
    That wont happen on android. Just not possible. At least not on my android. The load time in between sims is a huge difference vs IOS.
  • Options
    JEDDDOGGYJEDDDOGGY Registered Users, Member 2,460 Posts
    edited September 2019
    I auto 1-7 in all levels. Play the gold rounds. I don’t like trying to auto that late in a round and not only losing the gold spent but also having to start over. It’s quicker just to jump in and knock them out manually.

Used to start manually playing at Castillo on level 6 but have found he’s beatable in a sim when using a double boosted 420 prime (Soler w/ double late innings for example).
  • Options
    edited September 2019
    DFBB said:
    2003cobra said:
    Simming in HoF is far from automatic at higher levels. Few things in the game tilts more more than losing a sim towards the later stages of any round. lol
    I guess.....your team isn’t better than mine and I only play the gold rounds on each level and then start manual from 6.6.  Personally I’m too cheap to autoplay the gold rounds.  LOL

However, if on IOS, the best I’ve seen so far is an 11min round from a guy who posted the HOF prize up on LINE at 12:11pm.  If you have the team and the gold that’s a pretty darn attractive spin rate.   
  • Options
    criffycriffy Registered Users, Member 625 Posts
    bigvivec said:
    DFBB said:
    2003cobra said:
    I guess.....your team isn’t better than mine and I only play the gold rounds on each level and then start manual from 6.6.  Personally I’m too cheap to autoplay the gold rounds.  LOL

However, if on IOS, the best I’ve seen so far is an 11min round from a guy who posted the HOF prize up on LINE at 12:11pm.  If you have the team and the gold that’s a pretty darn attractive spin rate.   
    11 minute 6 level cycle? How is that possible jesus christo
  • Options
    bigvivec said:
    DFBB said:
    2003cobra said:

Fwiw, I also make 3.5-4mill cash each Monday. A big part of that is not losing sims. That said, I tend to be conservative and even though I have a lot of gold, I'm still cheap about using gold to sim. 
  • Options
    11 min hof cycle? I find that very difficult to believe. I do know that IOS guys were doing 10-11 min cycles in Classic though.
  • Options
    JEDDDOGGYJEDDDOGGY Registered Users, Member 2,460 Posts
    Yeah I like to think I’m pretty speedy and best I can do is about 30 mins if everything goes right.
  • Options
    edited September 2019
    DFBB said:
    11 min hof cycle? I find that very difficult to believe. I do know that IOS guys were doing 10-11 min cycles in Classic though.

bigvivec said:
    DFBB said:
    2003cobra said:
    Go ask Flynn.........just stating facts, not trying to make you believe anything you don’t want to.  Maybe you guys should get IOS.....30min rounds are ok but not speedy at all.    
  • Options
    whammo911whammo911 Registered Users, Member 963 Posts
    So a little off topic, but I know some of you guys are tech gurus. So I live in a rural area and have hughesnet satellite internet, the game is painfully slow on it yet I can stream movies in hd. I was wondering if theirs any settings or ports I should forward with the router for better gameplay...thanks for any help or suggestions..
  • Options
    Dc3085Dc3085 Registered Users, Member 50 Posts
    It's your ping , it could be as high as 5000m/s and will cause loading issues. Not alot you can do about that......signal has to literally go into space then back to your satelite dish.
  • Options
    Thanks dc, my only other option is too wait for the leaves on the trees to fall off and my cellular service to get strong enough again...lol...I’m not even joking
  • Options
    Dc3085Dc3085 Registered Users, Member 50 Posts
    I know where you're coming from.....I live in northern Ontario Canada, lots of trees and bad internet here also. I had to go to LTE fixed wireless internet to get the speed I wanted.....but ping is still abit high 150m/s
  • Options
    2003cobra2003cobra Registered Users, Member 2,720 Posts
    Another option is to move 
  • Options
    Yeah I live on the northern most part of ny on the the border so it’s pretty similar...I fish the St Lawrence and Lake Ontario whenever I get a chance, love that area. 
  • Options
    retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,856 Posts
    whammo911 said:
    I fish the St Lawrence and Lake Ontario whenever I get a chance, love that area. 
    What type of fish are we talking here? 😬 I haven't been fishing in entirely too long smh, that sounds like a dream right now lol
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71