Upcoming weeks HOF

2Next

Comments

• MoenPDCMoenPDC Registered Users, Member 615 Posts
    great thing about being the boss. I do the schedule and I get one day off during the week.......guess who has every Monday off in October , lol
  • whammo911whammo911 Registered Users, Member 963 Posts
    Lol...sounds like me.....mainly go for musky and northerns. Sometimes lakers and salmon though.
  • FrankTheTank04FrankTheTank04 Registered Users, Member 1,092 Posts
    whammo911 said:
    Yeah I live on the northern most part of ny on the the border so it’s pretty similar...I fish the St Lawrence and Lake Ontario whenever I get a chance, love that area. 
    If you see a camo bass boat with a dude chugging a Busch Lite with a smoke dangling out his mouth, fishing along the St. Lawrence border, give him a thumbs up. That’s me buddy
    Lol looks like I need to go fishing up that way just so I can see this.
    Just no.  
  • MoenPDCMoenPDC Registered Users, Member 615 Posts
    Omg just realized I forgot my walk off hero sheets for classic and hof at work and I’m off tomm. Yup driving to work to get them, lol. Took me like two hours analyzing every matchup to perfect appropriate skills. It’s even typed out on a spreadsheet this time. Wife thinks I’m insane 
  • mythicaldragonmythicaldragon Registered Users, Member 2,418 Posts
    whammo911 said:
    So a little off topic, but I know some of you guys are tech gurus. So I live in a rural area and have hughesnet satellite internet, the game is painfully slow on it yet I can stream movies in hd. I was wondering if theirs any settings or ports I should forward with the router for better gameplay...thanks for any help or suggestions..
    @whammo911 I had hughesnet for years and it was horrible. I recently switched to frontier lighting fast 0 issues best decision ever and cheaper than hughescrap.