Anyone have idea of multipliers today?

CrawfordBoxesCrawfordBoxes Registered Users, Member 32 Posts
I know they get leaked sometimes and just curious anyone have idea what to expect.

Answers

• ScaryTerryScaryTerry Registered Users, Member 111 Posts
    Something something fight club :) I have no clue and the ones that do tend not to share. Someone will inevitably tell you to ask global, but I advise to just stay out of that cesspool. Best of luck today, hope we both guess right
  • EbiggzEbiggz Registered Users, Member 282 Posts
    The official forum for the game probably isn't the best place to be asking this or talking about it.... 
    ~UNAGI~
  • retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,855 Posts
    If you just play a bunch of bonus games and tournaments every Wednesday, chances are you'll do well. 
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • WaveburnerWaveburner Registered Users, Member 290 Posts
    Ebiggz said:
    The official forum for the game probably isn't the best place to be asking this or talking about it.... 
    I keep seeing this sentiment and don't understand it. 
    Glu is aware of multiplier leaks and rebracketing, but they refuse to do anything to change.

Posting the info all over the forums or anywhere else online seems like the ideal player response to an incompetent & lazy company in an attempt to spur change. Otherwise it will be status quo forever.

The most logical conclusion is that elite players don't want rebracketing and multipliers fixed nearly as badly as they want to keep their advantage.
  • WaveburnerWaveburner Registered Users, Member 290 Posts
    Ebiggz said:
    I keep seeing this sentiment and don't understand it. 
    Glu is aware of multiplier leaks and rebracketing, but they refuse to do anything to change.

Posting the info all over the forums or anywhere else online seems like the ideal player response to an incompetent & lazy company in an attempt to spur change. Otherwise it will be status quo forever.

The most logical conclusion is that elite players don't want rebracketing and multipliers fixed nearly as badly as they want to keep their advantage.