HR Derby gold battles.......

benny100benny100 Registered Users, Member 757 Posts
Does the Derby gold spent count towards your stadium? I have gone back and forth with CS and am getting nowhere - anyone know if the gold entry fees on a Thursday counted against their stadium?

Comments

• DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    For fan rewards, it specifically says that gold battles don't count. I don't see the same disclaimer for the stadium, but I've always assumed the same. 
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • benny100benny100 Registered Users, Member 757 Posts
    I'm thinking no also @DFBB. The back and forth with CS on this was crazy - seemed like a simple question - 1 week on and 3 CS agents chipping in on the ticket and I still dont know lol
  • retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,855 Posts
    edited September 2019
    If it pops up today, like I'm expecting it to, try to remember (or take screenshots) of your stadium amount before and after gold battles. 
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • benny100benny100 Registered Users, Member 757 Posts
    I will - was done with battles last week before I thought about it. Got my new Moustakas ready for today 🤞
  • CalNateCalNate Registered Users, Member 24 Posts
    The gold spent on battles definitely does not register at the top of the screen like other gold buys do.  I always assumed that meant that it did not count towards your stadium.  And thinking about it, although I never checked, I don’t think it does.  I’ve played an awful lot of gold battles-  enough that I feel like I would have noticed that change reflected on my stadium spend.