POTW & POTM

124Next

Comments

• dkarski87dkarski87 Registered Users, Member 3,040 Posts
    At this point the damage is done. Odds are bs.
    "Oops we need to restart! Yeap that's 2019 for ya!"
    – The Great Houmy
  • MoenPDCMoenPDC Registered Users, Member 615 Posts

Cole and Workman ....wife told me if I spend any more money this week I’m dead AND I need to get field pass on Monday because that’s when I’m going platnium . Looks like it’s spamming mega videos , need potm for transition.  What I would give for a double gold weekend 
  • mwilson829mwilson829 Registered Users, Member 364 Posts
    edited October 2019
    I spent 35K gold yesterday on POTM boxes (which is fine, as this is specifically what I had been saving for), and pulled the two relievers a combined 10 times.  I probably pulled Cole 8 times (which is also fine, since I needed a new ace and only leveled him to D5 expecting some duplicate pulls, which subsequently pushed him to D10).  Also pulled Flaherty once, Meadows once and, at long last, Suarez once.
  • dustyhunksdustyhunks Registered Users, Member 1,672 Posts
     I pulled Suarez and Cole first 2 boxes. Should have stopped there...
  • JEDDDOGGYJEDDDOGGY Registered Users, Member 2,460 Posts
    I eventually got Suarez and both the SP which should cover bonus today and tomorrow. Last few POTM the top guy in the box was the first one to be bonus and also the hardest one to get.
  • dustyhunksdustyhunks Registered Users, Member 1,672 Posts
    dkarski87 said:
    At this point the damage is done. Odds are bs.
    Just one more......

• JCAM80JCAM80 Registered Users, Member 606 Posts
    Got this from a specials purchase after I used all my bxp on boosted keepers... oh well, I think they are the better long term investment. Maybe the VIP reward will be 200k bxp and I can invest in this monthly treat...
  • SandlotGuruSandlotGuru Registered Users, Member 285 Posts
    For those of you that went all out on the PotM boxes, did you also purchase the Fieldpass to take advantage of the 30% discount?  Does anyone have thoughts on whether the 30% Fieldpass discount is the new gold standard or will this be a one time opportunity?  If its one time, I want to buy it ASAP and max out my PotMs.
    not sure tbh. But im an idoit who paid the 27.99 so I went all out on POM boxes since its the last batch and took advantage of the 30%. Hope it goes back to normal next week tho.  Note, its really good for keeper skills as well if you haven't leveled them high up.
    – The Great Houmy
  • redlegs2018uredlegs2018u Registered Users, Member 1,048 Posts
    Guess it is my turn to have shit for luck I’ve opened 17 PotM boxes and have the two starters and one reliever to show for it and nothing in the last 9 boxes. Just kinda painful when this one misses as its 1400 a pop at least I’m getting my pxp to a point where I might attempt a cycle cap next Wednesday.
  • bigvivecbigvivec Registered Users, Member 2,133 Posts
    dkarski87 said:
    Spent 50k and pulled 4 POMs, 2 SPS and 2 SRs. Now that was awesome.
    That’s f—kin horrible!!!!
  • bigvivecbigvivec Registered Users, Member 2,133 Posts
    MoenPDC said:

Cole and Workman ....wife told me if I spend any more money this week I’m dead AND I need to get field pass on Monday because that’s when I’m going platnium . Looks like it’s spamming mega videos , need potm for transition.  What I would give for a double gold weekend 
    Lots of fish in the sea........  ;)
    edited October 2019
    Hah got my double gold weekend. Now its time to pray for some luck. Been saving for fan rewards. The only thing that sucks is I have my wifes 20th highschool reunion on Saturday and on Sunday one of our friends is hosting a party for everyone, when I start partying I tend to put my phone down. I'm not sure if its EVERY double gold weekend there is some party, or I just party a lot.
    That feeling when you see a player coming then you pull this turd for the fourth time 
    So far I have Cole, Flaherty, Workman, Suter, Alonso and Suarez......still fishing for meadows ......knowing my luck it will be 3 more bxp then Suter again.....if I get a new pull probably be Eloy
    I've had the worst luck with these set of POTM boxes that I can ever recall. Not in the sense that I'm like 3 for 26 or something on them, but I just keep getting the same players over and over. I've probably pulled the relief pitchers 12 times combined, got Suarez like 3-4 times, both SP have gotten at least 3 times each, and Jiminez once. No Alonso or Meadows.
    Really, worst luck ever? lol @JEDDDOGGY . 67k before I got a hitter. And yes same for me, all SRs over and over.
    – The Great Houmy
    @dkarski87 Whoa, I thought you said you spent 50k but got everyone? That must have been someone else. I've went through about 50k myself and have everyone but Alonso and Meadows. I just checked and Suter is bronze 9, Workman is bronze 4 and I haven't leveled them if that gives you any idea lol.
    Yea its been rough. I hit meadows at 67k then stopped. But spent 75 to hit the pxp at 25k again lol
    – The Great Houmy
  • 2003cobra2003cobra Registered Users, Member 2,720 Posts
    Alonso on the first box. Anybody wanna trade? Thanks fellas for helping with my odds. 
  • redlegs2018uredlegs2018u Registered Users, Member 1,048 Posts
    I’ve opened 34 boxes, with only one hitter (at least it was Meadows).  I’ve pulled Flaherty 5x, and Workman 2x.  Only 10 pulls of players overall in those 34 attempts.