Letter to glu from BlueOwl (forwarded message)

retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,855 Posts
Hello Glu,

Hello from the BlueOwl, please send this msg straight to lvl 3 support as it may be over your pay grade.

Humor me for a minute. I run a highly specialized IT firm that rolls out large scale capital tech projects for most of the largest global financial corporations. We do everything from AI, Big Data, all the way down to enterprise applications assessments, consolidation, development and sun setting.

Having given you a bit of my background, can you please provide me an answer why your code is so convoluted and resource intensive? I could have a few guys from my team completely rewrite it and have both your server side and client side run much more efficiently and a lot thinner.

Also, And the main reason for writing in, why are some accts crashing at 88% while others aren’t? I know that the client side calls the MTP api’s at 37% but what api’s are being called at 88%? I originally thought it may be TapJoy’s, but need your verification for this. 

If you’d like to provide me ssh credentials, I would happily log in and give you a one time courtesy assessment on how to ultimately fix some of the issues you are having, instead of just putting another band-aid on it.

I’m awaiting your response with the ssh credentials.

Cheers,

The Blue Owl
"It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71

Comments

• dustyhunksdustyhunks Registered Users, Member 1,672 Posts

• HoumyHoumy Registered Users, Member 3,889 Posts
    Looking for support and starting off by being condescending to whomever is receiving your message? Yeah that's gonna be a topic of discussion at GLU for sure 🤨
    "Get ready for some NFTs" - VIP NEWSLETTER ca. 2022

• retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,855 Posts
    For clarification, I'm just a messenger. 😬
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • dkarski87dkarski87 Registered Users, Member 3,040 Posts
    Agree to disagree @Houmy. Obviously they have serious issues they cant address/fix as its almost October and they still haven't ironed out the coding aspects of their app that only has a few more months left in its shelve life. Poor programmers and obviously they need all the help they can get at this point. Or just suck it up and wait for 2020 I guess.
    "Oops we need to restart! Yeap that's 2019 for ya!"
    – The Great Houmy
    For clarification, I'm just a messenger. 😬
    I got that from the post title buddy 😉

• Cooz19Cooz19 Registered Users 1,256 Posts
    Houmy said:
    Looking for support and starting off by being condescending to whomever is receiving your message? Yeah that's gonna be a topic of discussion at GLU for sure 🤨
    "Hello. I have a high-powered job and clearly know more than you do. I'm willing to give you some of my obviously valuable time (for free, even). Please give me access to your system because of my awesomeness, don't worry about how legitimate I am. Just give me the access. Signed, Forum Screen Name."

Yeah, they're stupid for not allowing this to happen... :|
  • matt_sackettmatt_sackett Registered Users, Member 1,540 Posts
    I imagine the request when received went something like this..

Heeeey I got a ticket on de overniight and I dont know whaa to doo wif eet. he wans ssssl connecton to de serrrvicers and I dont fink we shoul let eem
    should i reply weef 

Hello The Blue Owl
    Thank you for Reaching out to us!

Blah blah blah blabbitly blah blah blah blah blah

Regards,
    Kersh
    Nothing in life is as beautiful as the Balsamic thread.

• JEDDDOGGYJEDDDOGGY Registered Users, Member 2,460 Posts
    I just sent Chevrolet an email this morning to see if they would like me to come on down to the factory and show their engineers a thing or two on how's to calibrate them there gonkulators and what the accurate levels for the dadgum turn signal fluid should be.
    6 clicks past the tap dead center of 4 and ball bearings...everybody knows that.

• retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,855 Posts
    JEDDDOGGY said:
    how's to calibrate them there gonkulators and what the accurate levels for the dadgum turn signal fluid should be.
    😂🤣🤣🤣
  • 8ball028ball02 Registered Users, Member 130 Posts
    BlueOwl - BlueLeopard .... I’m starting to develop a mistrust of usernames that start with Blue.

That being said... I don’t know the first thing when it comes to coding.  What I do know is that TSB is the only app installed that consistently has this much issues.  Couple that with their constant in game mistakes such as player positions, etc. and if I was the man in charge some heads would be rolling by now!  Game has a lot of potential and they f**k in it up!

got this from a friend of mine at glu....this actually makes sense now

Holy Shit...he sent me another...

this totally explains the lockouts...

Holy Shit...he sent me another...

this totally explains the lockouts...