Gold home run battles gone?

ReadingFightingPhilsReadingFightingPhils Registered Users, Member 305 Posts
No gold home run battles again today.  I hope they didn't give up on them.  Anyone hear if they might come back?

Comments

• DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts

If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,856 Posts
    While I'm glad it's not at 2pm, they've gone too far back 😂 meet us in the middle, tap overlords
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • ReadingFightingPhilsReadingFightingPhils Registered Users, Member 305 Posts
    Total West Coast Bias.  No way me, an old man on the East Coast stays up until 11pm for gold battles.  The extra cvc battle also get me because in the past I could go to bed after playing at 10pm and collect in the morning.  Now I would have to stay up until 11 pm est to collect
  • ShoveItUpYoenis2ShoveItUpYoenis2 Registered Users, Member 952 Posts
    I don’t mind giving the West Coasters an edge with this. They normally get screwed on every other event. Starts at 9am and ends at 9pm so by the time people get home from work what do they have like 2-3 hours to finish WOH, Wednesday Royale, etc. 
  • ReadingFightingPhilsReadingFightingPhils Registered Users, Member 305 Posts
    I stayed up and played a little Home run battle last night.  Thanks for the beatings @criffy  I ended up making about 500 gold before I couldn't keep my eyes open for 10 pitches and had to quit.
  • criffycriffy Registered Users, Member 625 Posts
    @ReadingFightingPhils i was like that dudes from the forums! actually ended up losing gold (like 150-200) for the first time - was distracted from watching foootball and was exhausted with the 11pm start time