I pulled Legend Bret Butler...but I already have 2 other legend OFs

marcoslomarcoslo Registered Users, Member 393 Posts
Bu

Comments

• marcoslomarcoslo Registered Users, Member 393 Posts
    I get about 2500 lxp for Bell, would it be worth trading him in? Hopefully the weekend boxes are worth it, or Monday’s so I can buy some lxp boxes
  • mythicaldragonmythicaldragon Registered Users, Member 2,418 Posts
    You are silver level him up! 😬 unless you have plans to go plat or something? 
  • mythicaldragonmythicaldragon Registered Users, Member 2,418 Posts
    edited September 2019
    Aren’t you supposed to be posting in the “helping @marcoslo” thread? Lol 
    @mythicaldragon yes😂, I guess my question was more of what to do with Albert Belle, no doubt I’m upgrading Butler 
    With Torri basically being the same player overall and skills wise, then Ichiro, there’s no space for Belle
  • ihuffgluihuffglu Registered Users, Member 172 Posts
    He's right, if I was silver I would finish up Belle, then level up Butler, put Ichiro in subs for WOH and Trout on the bench.
    "Never take your eye off the underdog"
  • ShoveItUpYoenis2ShoveItUpYoenis2 Registered Users, Member 952 Posts
    Why would you trade in Belle he’s better than Trout? I would definitely cap him since you’re silver. 
  • retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,855 Posts
    If I understand correctly, you are going to replace Trout with Butler; and would rather keep Ichiro and Molitor than Belle? 
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • 2003cobra2003cobra Registered Users, Member 2,720 Posts
    with resources so cheap at silver I would level them all unless you are planning on moving up to gold 
    @retirepujols yes exactly 
    Soon Belle would be passed up by Ichiro & Molitor 
  • retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,855 Posts
    marcoslo said:
    Soon Belle would be passed up by Ichiro & Molitor 
    You're probably right, and I like your thought process 👍🏻
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
    Yeah the maxes for my keepers are well over 500, so my only dilemma would be to trade in Belle or not @retirepujols
    I replaced Ichiro w/ Butler instead, so my OF is Legend Torri Hunter and Butler and Trout w/ Ichiro on the bench for WOH, that gave me the highest team strength