Cvc twice as hard. Pitching twice the strength. Field pass harder to get..

2Next

Comments

• dustyhunksdustyhunks Registered Users, Member 1,672 Posts

bigvivec said:
    FWIW, I scored better than I had been this past weekend.  I’m platinum and noticed my stronger gold and diamond  clubmates did about the same or better than usual as well.  Point totals were lower across the board however and what in weeks past would be an average end of round result would throw me higher up the leaderboard than expected.  I think it’s just as discussed;  bronze, silver and mid level gold teams had their legs swept cobra kai 🐍 style and half of them left to go play Mario Kart as a result.  High end gold, good plat and diamond teams weren’t really affected and maybe got some more fastballs than usual.  

And yeah, don’t pull everything!  LOL
    Yeah I agree with this. This weekend was the first time I actively pursued FP rewards and was able to hit tier 5 rather easily. I think I bailed on last 3 matchups to an extent to get event rewards so I could actually collect those rewards. Typically since going diamond I have put up more points in clash. My team isn't great nor designed for CvC but 3-5mil point rounds were achievable without too much effort with only Aquino as bonus player.
  • mythicaldragonmythicaldragon Registered Users, Member 2,418 Posts
    @bigvivec  I’m seeing lower scores now and amount required to win is less I’m also scoring less. I keep scores as low as possible to get easy matchups amount required to win is definitely significantly less now. Had no issues winning this past weekend point totals are lower across the board it seems. 
  • TheFullMonteTheFullMonte Registered Users, Member 1,589 Posts
    Changing the pitchers is fine...it’s the game algorithm that is the issue.

i don’t care if they’re harder, but a pitcher that is HALF as good as a hitter shouldn’t be nearly impossible to hit off of.  That’s just silly
  • drsmartassphddrsmartassphd Registered Users, Member 3,133 Posts
    Yeah that was my complaint after the first round. I'm Silver with a lineup full of capped legends and primes. I still had "favorable matchups", only to have my legends' bats become noodles. Swing, "clop", ground out to the pitcher. Three straight times the first few games. LOL

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

• bigvivecbigvivec Registered Users, Member 2,133 Posts
    Thanks Dusty and mythic.....you both confirm my experiences.