Higher value LXP box

WaveburnerWaveburner Registered Users, Member 290 Posts
Any predictions on when we might see a better value lxp box? 
Current lxp deal box is crap, in relative terms from release date we had pxp deal box 2 long before now. I think we probably had mega pxp boxes at this point. Been waiting for better value to spend my gold. 

Comments

• drsmartassphddrsmartassphd Registered Users, Member 3,133 Posts
    Where were you yesterday and Sunday? You missed them! But...spend 2500 and fan rewards will gift you several of them.

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

• fatDaddyfatDaddy Registered Users, Member 318 Posts
    Sounds like he's looking for a Mega LXP deal box (?), which I haven't seen yet either. 
  • WaveburnerWaveburner Registered Users, Member 290 Posts
    Well i would settle for something closer to the pxp deal box 2, but a mega lxp box would be even better. Hoping a new month brings a bit more lxp.
  • JEDDDOGGYJEDDDOGGY Registered Users, Member 2,460 Posts
    Eventually, I hope we get something similar to the premium xp boxes from last season: 5k lxp or 7.5k pxp, 50 percent odds one or the other
  • drsmartassphddrsmartassphd Registered Users, Member 3,133 Posts
    My bad. Didn't realize they had those. Those would have been great weeks ago.

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service