Home Run Battles

ReadingFightingPhilsReadingFightingPhils Registered Users, Member 305 Posts
How did everyone do in the home run battles?  The first round I played a lot but only came away with 20 gold.  I literally took my tremors medicine and did well the rest of the day gaining over 2k gold.  I spent it all to get Signature Prime Judge, who it turn out is not a Signature Prime????????  I guess I will call him Forgery Prime Judge.  
I think the gold battles were a great addition to Thursday and gave guys, who don't play a lot of bonus games on Thursday, something to do between cvc rounds.  

Comments

• MetsicansMetsicans Registered Users, Member 1,046 Posts
    I lose every time. I have a Gold 10 Joey Gallo, but every matchup I face the latest slugfest guy, capped. I get outdistanced every time. 
  • JCAM80JCAM80 Registered Users, Member 606 Posts
    I was expecting with 8 hours of battles to be up nearly 20k gold, but the player volume just wasn't there. I did finish up just about 8500, but for the most part, I faced the same 4 guys repeatedly. 
  • DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    JCAM80 said:
    I was expecting with 8 hours of battles to be up nearly 20k gold, but the player volume just wasn't there. I did finish up just about 8500, but for the most part, I faced the same 4 guys repeatedly. 
    I expect to be ready by next week. :)
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • drsmartassphddrsmartassphd Registered Users, Member 3,133 Posts
    I need to check these out. HR battles are something I haven't gotten into since I got hooked on WoH. I found it screwed up my timing. LOL

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

• Base15Base15 Registered Users 504 Posts
    I still haven’t lost a HR battle.