Field pass CvC points

iTzCorYiTzCorY Registered Users, Member 12 Posts
So I was browsing on here and couldn’t find answers. So I was curious if you hop around clubs do you lose your progress for the milestones once you switch clubs? 

Comments

• DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    You will keep your progress regardless of where you score your CVC/club points.
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • iTzCorYiTzCorY Registered Users, Member 12 Posts
    Awesome thanks for the info man! 
  • bigvivecbigvivec Registered Users, Member 2,133 Posts
    LOL....add another sniper to the ranks.....
  • DPKSDPKS Registered Users, Member 57 Posts
    Another question about field pass. So im not getting all the pts showing up on the field pass. I havent bought it yet, but scored like 358mil on mondays woh, but only showing a portion of what ive done today, 16mil on todays event. And have a 22mil cvc match, and only showing 7.5 mill. Would all of it show up after i buy it, or am i just out of luck on this. I cant send a screenshot to CS bc for some reason i dont have the ability to send a picture. Any ideas? 
  • MoenPDCMoenPDC Registered Users, Member 615 Posts
    if your going to buy field pass do it right away on Monday at noon, it doesn't go retroactive
  • retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,855 Posts
    MoenPDC said:
    if your going to buy field pass do it right away on Monday at noon, it doesn't go retroactive

"It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71