VIP Newsletter (Promise of Version Update this Week)

124Next

Comments

• whynotwhynot Registered Users, Member 1,749 Posts
    Lol lol lol lol lol lol ..... good to see you checked the attitude and came out humble bud!

Since when are we supposed to be concerned with how the “devs and VIP teams” feel, aren’t they supposed to be concerned with how we feel (you too for that matter).
    I'm confused by what you mean by 5.7 and 5.8.  You mean the round and level? 
    - Blueleopard
  • dkarski87dkarski87 Registered Users, Member 3,040 Posts
    @blueleopard you say what you want to be honest. But your credibility here has been vacant for the last 6 months. Not trying to be rude "as per your rules" but you have been absent from these forums for 90% of the year, apart from a few posts, (hence why all comments about your posts from other members). I for one also do not sugar coat things, I speak my mind. One important question for you then feel free to do what you like to my account on here, I only check in here from time to time because of the friends I've made over the years. Your forum rules, specifically the cheating point. We all know that cheating is still going on, at-least you dont deny that. I never call out people by name but the people who have been around this game long enough know who they are and what it takes to "cheat".

Since you installed the anti-GG software the android platform has been ridiculous compared to the IOs platforms. As it has been pointed out for the last 6 months and ironically you never commented on it or denied the fact that the so called cheating software has completely ruined the game for android users. Did you stop the use of GG, nope. Do people still use it? Yes. So in reality, you have this software that catch the casual users but still does nothing for the more experienced loaders.

Bottom line, your intent to prevent cheating/loading has killed the game for all android players.
    "Oops we need to restart! Yeap that's 2019 for ya!"
    – The Great Houmy
  • BlackFang4BlackFang4 Registered Users, Member 515 Posts

“A delayed game is eventually good, a bad game is bad forever.” - Shigeru Miyamoto

This update is going to be "eventually good," eventually.
  • bigvivecbigvivec Registered Users, Member 2,133 Posts
    Houmy said:
    I guess I wasn’t supposed to do that, not that I would have known since it doesn’t say anywhere in the newsletter that I shouldn’t share it publicly.  Also, it might actually be good advertising for Glu and VIP, but since I caused Glu Sports blueleopard a little headache, I get this nice message...

He could have at least said please, I mean even my 10 and 12 year olds know you don’t get things you want unless you use the magic word 🤷‍♂️
    That is just pure silliness & a little extreme. Besides why wouldn't you want non-VIPs teased and enticed to spend more to get that and the rewards that comes with it?
    It’s flat out stupid is what it is.  If these forums are sponsored by GLU, there should be a pinned and dedicated thread with the monthly newsletter and all announcements.  Why in the world would he think making a rule like that is a good idea at all!?!?   The ENTIRE REASON for having a forum dedicated in support of a game is to have a space where users can come together and discuss the game, share information, experiences food and bad, and leave better informed.  Better to shut the whole form down than to manage it as recklessly as that.  Good luck and the management team deserves all the negative fallout they receive borne of this.  Seriously, shit this whole place down rather than post garbage like that or post condescending “Pool Rules” with an aggressively negative tone.  Came to help and immediately made the situation worse.  That really was a job awfully done!
  • More2Most2FirstMore2Most2First Registered Users, Member 777 Posts
    I see my screenshot of the private message from @blueleopard has been removed...I’m honestly surprised it took that long 😂
    LOL, I just guaranteed nothing but curves on 6.10.
    whammo911 said:
    What’s your guys thoughts on Black Friday deals? Any chance we see bxp players like last year? I’m guessing no but you never know with this game.
    If a gamble offer like a sig Correa rates 50bucks, and so called deals offered on Black Friday will pale in comparison to the 20 and 30 buck game changers offered last year.  This year getting players is not the chase, it’s resources.  Maybe Black Friday will offer special mega pxp and lxp bundles, or what’s eer is needed for the yet to be released ATGs.   
  • whynotwhynot Registered Users, Member 1,749 Posts
    Bump bump.... too ridiculous to let slide by!
    I'm confused by what you mean by 5.7 and 5.8.  You mean the round and level? 
    - Blueleopard