Season mode - Playofs

YardGoatsYardGoats Registered Users, Member 382 Posts
edited October 2019 in General TSB Discussion
I just finished the regular season and I will be starting the playoffs this afternoon. With an update coming to the game soon, should I wait to complete playoffs until the update happens. I know in 18, lxp was added to the playoffs rewards, but I forget how much you got. 

I’m going to be going up to gold soon so I can use the 20k pxp I currently get, but I could also use lxp. Does anyone have any insight on what the playoffs rewards will change to with this next update or remember what the season rewards changed to in ‘18. 

Thanks for the input!

Comments

• UltimateWarriorUltimateWarrior Registered Users, Member 543 Posts
    I wouldn’t  t see what it would hurt to wait one day to see if they do change it.
  • JTANDMEJTANDME Registered Users, Member 767 Posts
    I too would wait until the update... unless you are in desperate need of the pxp to level players/skills.For me personally I need both so I am hoping we get pxp for semifinals and lxp for finals or a little of both in each level. Not holding my breath though as if they split we will probably lose total xp. 
  • JEDDDOGGYJEDDDOGGY Registered Users, Member 2,460 Posts
    Speaking of the update, we're speculating it will be tomorrow and not rolled out for Royale today?
  • MattattackMattattack Registered Users 1,971 Posts
    JEDDDOGGY said:
    Speaking of the update, we're speculating it will be tomorrow and not rolled out for Royale today?
    At this point yes.   The update was teased for this week and it wont drop on Friday.  Process of elimination is tomorrow at the latest 
  • retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,856 Posts
    JEDDDOGGY said:
    I'm just going with "it will probably happen at some point."
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71