First Hope, Bob Hope or No Hope

Numb3rsNumb3rs Registered Users, Member 20 Posts
Hello All,
I wanted to gaugue the opinion of the forum as to if I have any hope in hell of cycling Royale WOH with this team. I can cycle classic easily, all star if I have patience and HOF never. Manged to pull Carew & Cepeda in the last 2 weeks so hoping that pushes the advantage my way. I also have Altuve & Cruz from the sig prime box not currently leveled. Any feedback would be greatly appreciated. 

Comments

• fahhq2fahhq2 Registered Users, Member 850 Posts
    More lefty bats needed or spend gold to reuse Carew...
  • 25Jackie25Jackie Registered Users, Member 245 Posts
    Go gold!
  • redlegs2018uredlegs2018u Registered Users, Member 1,048 Posts
    With Hosmer and Carew you have the beginnings of a nice finishing group.  You’ll want one more lefty at least as good as those two and a righty with proper skills to go with Mays as well.  You’ll fare better if you have the resources to go gold as well as the ratings gap will allow for more options.
  • Numb3rsNumb3rs Registered Users, Member 20 Posts
    Hello again forum crew,
    Its been 2 weeks since my original post and I have been lucky enough to pull a few decent leftie bats. Im in the process of trying to level all of them, assuming I do in the next week or so does this team have the capabilities of cycling HOF. Any tips or strategies for maximizing their return.
    Thanks 

• duckk123duckk123 Registered Users, Member 296 Posts
    If this team was all gold, then I'd say it'd be easy for you. At silver I don't know how hard it is but you definitely have the people. Buckner should make quick work of Oswalt, and Carew should beat sutcliffe easily. Definitely upgrade mcneil though.