CHUCK KNOBLAUCH

ShoveItUpYoenis2ShoveItUpYoenis2 Registered Users, Member 952 Posts
How do you get him?? He's listed as a bonus player. Please don't tell me you need to spend 50,000 gold....

Comments

• slafrance2slafrance2 Registered Users, Member 1,370 Posts
    Prob the 50k'er
  • JEDDDOGGYJEDDDOGGY Registered Users, Member 2,460 Posts
    I'm guessing he will be 450 max so I wouldn't be too disappointed that you can't spend $500 to get him.
  • MattattackMattattack Registered Users 1,971 Posts
    I've heard he's a 450 with 2x LHP but I havent seen him yet.  Just word from a club mate 
  • MattattackMattattack Registered Users 1,971 Posts
    Actually yeah just check the profile of the team leading the gauntlet :#
  • ShoveItUpYoenis2ShoveItUpYoenis2 Registered Users, Member 952 Posts
    That's disappointing I wish he was in the box for 490 instead of Tommy John I loved Knoblauch 

• bobdylan_fanbobdylan_fan Registered Users, Member 303 Posts
    I always loved watching Knoblauch try to throw to firstbase.....adventure time!
  • ShoveItUpYoenis2ShoveItUpYoenis2 Registered Users, Member 952 Posts
    Hahhah yup I miss 90s Yankees
  • duckk123duckk123 Registered Users, Member 296 Posts
    Didn't knoblauch get arrested for domestic abuse or something last year? I can't remember.
  • MATTG1981MATTG1981 Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    Yup!  50k!!!  🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️
  • sullipa8sullipa8 Registered Users, Member 564 Posts
    edited October 2019
    duckk123 said:
    Didn't knoblauch get arrested for domestic abuse or something last year? I can't remember.
    Yeah, he's been arrested twice for domestic abuse of 2 different wives. It's good to see them honor such classy guys. 
  • mythicaldragonmythicaldragon Registered Users, Member 2,418 Posts
    Why would anyone spend 50k gold for a outdated 450 legend?? 
    Come on glu 470 is now the bottom line. Feel like y’all are just going through the motions... yes? No? and the longer ATG’s are withheld the further their value goes down. Many that were gonna chase them aren’t going to now. 🤨 It’s only common sense🤷🏻‍♂️
    @blueleopard please report all this to keyboard Earl at Glu headquarters thanks 👍🏻
    Honestly I love the game (only game I play)  but damn glu is doing a good job running it in the ground lately 😕. 
  • retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,855 Posts
    At least he had good skills.. I'm reallllly hoping for a lefty 470 with good skills from Hof today 😩 Scioscia 2.0?
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • bigvivecbigvivec Registered Users, Member 2,133 Posts
    LOL....to be fair, your baseline is a little skewed there Pull-Master!  Not everyone has gotten every legend over the past week!
  • mythicaldragonmythicaldragon Registered Users, Member 2,418 Posts
    bigvivec said:
    LOL....to be fair, your baseline is a little skewed there Pull-Master!  Not everyone has gotten every legend over the past week!
    Valid point 🤔. I’ve kinda gotten myself ahead of the curve at this point hof is no good for me. 😕 Kinda  sucks cuz I enjoy cycling for players.