Update Should NOT BE MADE MANDATORY.

dkarski87dkarski87 Registered Users, Member 3,040 Posts
Plain and simple. The game was bad enough before, this is bullshit on a whole new level. Allow users to remain behind on the current version without forcing an update. Bad enough its a bunch of clowns running QA testing that took 2 months roll out... And it made it even worse for droid users.
"Oops we need to restart! Yeap that's 2019 for ya!"
– The Great Houmy

Comments

• ShoveItUpYoenis2ShoveItUpYoenis2 Registered Users, Member 952 Posts
    I don’t think it’s mandatory it didn’t force me to update. I also got the viewing gift that said only available on the update. Not planning on updating until everyone else works out the bugs 
  • dkarski87dkarski87 Registered Users, Member 3,040 Posts
    it will be soon enough. Always force the updates within a week or so.
    "Oops we need to restart! Yeap that's 2019 for ya!"
    – The Great Houmy
  • BigpredfanBigpredfan Registered Users 3,306 Posts
    dkarski87 said:
    it will be soon enough. Always force the updates within a week or so.
    “You can’t play Cvc unless you are on the new version” as an example of how to force you to update. 
  • bigvivecbigvivec Registered Users, Member 2,133 Posts
    Sweet.......going to kick some android butt in CvC then.....
  • ECV1827ECV1827 Registered Users, Member 20 Posts
    bigvivec said:
    Sweet.......going to kick some android butt in CvC then.....
    See you in the auto plays my friend.. If this thing loads! Mines so far behind I have babe ruth as a prime player

• Scioscia_FanScioscia_Fan Registered Users, Member 266 Posts
    Apparently it just auto updated itself. I didn't update the game last night after reading the forums and kept playing woh. Closed the app after midnight. Today I launched the game and it's showing a new intro screen and says v2.00. Season mode is taking 2-5 minutes per game. JC, do they not playtest any of this trash.
  • JTANDMEJTANDME Registered Users, Member 767 Posts
    Slow down there scioscia... why would they want to actually use their own product lol.
  • FrankTheTank04FrankTheTank04 Registered Users, Member 1,093 Posts
    Apparently it just auto updated itself. I didn't update the game last night after reading the forums and kept playing woh. Closed the app after midnight. Today I launched the game and it's showing a new intro screen and says v2.00. Season mode is taking 2-5 minutes per game. JC, do they not playtest any of this trash.
    Yep, the game is garbage now.  Can't even play it.  Tried a prime game and made it to the 7th inning before just closing the app.  Only took four minutes to get there.
    Just no.