Options

So, the update..

2Next

Comments

• Options
    crazyindapegcrazyindapeg Registered Users, Member 10 Posts
    I keep half expecting to hear the old internet dial up noises when batters come to the plate or when there is screen transitions. I type this with no commas because Glu used them all in their update. 
  • Options
    FrankTheTank04FrankTheTank04 Registered Users, Member 1,093 Posts
    I keep half expecting to hear the old internet dial up noises when batters come to the plate or when there is screen transitions. I type this with no commas because Glu used them all in their update. 
    Lol oh man, I thought this earlier when I opened up the game a little bit ago.  Then after 3 minutes of it signing in, when it finally did I said loudly, "YOU'VE GOT MAIL"
    Just no.  
  • Options
    crazyindapegcrazyindapeg Registered Users, Member 10 Posts
    Lol oh man, I thought this earlier when I opened up the game a little bit ago.  Then after 3 minutes of it signing in, when it finally did I said loudly, "YOU'VE GOT MAIL"
    That would be the topper on the cake. Make this happen Glu! Make this happen.
  • Options
    Scioscia_FanScioscia_Fan Registered Users, Member 266 Posts
    Its like the Everquest loading screen back in 2003. At least EQ had beast ass intro music while you waited.