Options

For all the complaints about this update no one is talking about the one positive thing

2Next

Comments

• Options
    UltimateWarriorUltimateWarrior Registered Users, Member 543 Posts
    It's coming "soon," kind of like the update was going to be released in September, and then again last week.
    I expect it by Thanksgiving weekend
  • Options
    buddydavebuddydave Registered Users, Member 317 Posts
    It's coming "soon," kind of like the update was going to be released in September, and then again last week.
    Whoa, whoa, whoa---let's not get our hopes up that high!
  • Options
    FrankTheTank04FrankTheTank04 Registered Users, Member 1,093 Posts
    If you just demand it they'll put it out anyways, especially if it's not playable for the android platform.
    Just no.  
  • Options
    bigvivecbigvivec Registered Users, Member 2,133 Posts
    Sweet mother Mary!!!  Can’t you all just take a breath for a second!?!?  Worse than my wife on the rag.
  • Options
    Wicked0WildcatsWicked0Wildcats Registered Users, Member 1,040 Posts
    Is this ever actually happening,  or is this just something we assumed was coming that isn't actually coming?
  • Options
    MoenPDCMoenPDC Registered Users, Member 615 Posts
    I completely forgot about weekend royale lololol. That would be a nice surprise this weekend, not holding my breath
  • Options
    DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    Is this ever actually happening,  or is this just something we assumed was coming that isn't actually coming?
    'Soon' is pretty vague. I'm sure it'll happen, but I wouldn't hold my breath. 
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • Options
    mwilson829mwilson829 Registered Users, Member 364 Posts
    They promised the update at least 6 weeks before it actually arrived.  It's only been 2 weeks or so since saying that weekend Royale would be here "soon."  Maybe we see it sometime around Thanksgiving.
  • Options
    Wicked0WildcatsWicked0Wildcats Registered Users, Member 1,040 Posts
    I'm just wondering if it's something they actually said was coming (weekend Royale).  I remember them vaguely saying something was coming that had been requested for a long time,  but I don't remember them saying weekend Royale specifically.

Not saying they didn't, I just missed it if they did.  
  • Options
    Cooz19Cooz19 Registered Users 1,256 Posts
    I'm just wondering if it's something they actually said was coming (weekend Royale).  I remember them vaguely saying something was coming that had been requested for a long time,  but I don't remember them saying weekend Royale specifically.

Not saying they didn't, I just missed it if they did.  
    It was in the update notes upon release. No specific date, just that it was coming soon. It was the first thing they noted, in fact.