Any rhyme or reason to the release of mega pxp/lxp boxes

MoenPDCMoenPDC Registered Users, Member 615 Posts
in dire need of both. Is there any schedule on when they are l
released or doesn’t glu just yolo release them. Need another 100k lxp before Monday and pxp for ever. At least I have an endless supply of gold now. 

Comments

• dustyhunksdustyhunks Registered Users, Member 1,672 Posts
    Since there was a week long hiatus a few weeks back they have been released multiple times per week; Monday (or Sunday at times) and Thursday up until event start on Friday. I wouldn't count on it being regular though.
  • MoenPDCMoenPDC Registered Users, Member 615 Posts
    So basically when fan rewards aren’t up. I see what glu is doing .....
    They stopped doing that when legends were released or around that time to force you to chase those legends.
  • retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,855 Posts
    They were out last Thursday for sure, I remember spending 30k on 100 lxp boxes which helped me fairly nicely in fan rewards
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • WaveburnerWaveburner Registered Users, Member 290 Posts
    They were out last Thursday for sure, I remember spending 30k on 100 lxp boxes which helped me fairly nicely in fan rewards
    That was probably Wednesday then if the gold went towards fan rewards. I feel like they were for sale last Wednesday, I just didn't need any for once.
  • retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,855 Posts
    That was probably Wednesday then if the gold went towards fan rewards. I feel like they were for sale last Wednesday, I just didn't need any for once.
    You're probably right, which would make my "for sure" more of an "or something like that."
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • WaveburnerWaveburner Registered Users, Member 290 Posts
    Boxes are in store, 30 minutes left in fan rewards for anyone interested. Not sure when they showed up, didn't notice earlier.
    Also no time limit this time either. Probably just another mistake.
  • drsmartassphddrsmartassphd Registered Users, Member 3,133 Posts
    No time limit. That has to be wrong. They never keep them on during fan rewards.

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

• drsmartassphddrsmartassphd Registered Users, Member 3,133 Posts
    I am surprised they aren't available today like they have been the past few weeks. What a joke.

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service