Glu , your bracketing system doesn’t work

MoenPDCMoenPDC Registered Users, Member 615 Posts
we are minors, in a bracket with all Cooperstown peeps 

Comments

• MoenPDCMoenPDC Registered Users, Member 615 Posts
    Well see what we’ll see what glu says 
  • dkarski87dkarski87 Registered Users, Member 3,040 Posts
    Its not working properly because of so many players not updating.
    "Oops we need to restart! Yeap that's 2019 for ya!"
    – The Great Houmy
  • ScaryTerryScaryTerry Registered Users, Member 111 Posts
    Side note, who is Shaun Hammond?
  • retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,855 Posts
    dkarski87 said:
    Its not working properly because of so many players not updating.
    So many players haven't updated because the game is not working properly 😊 funny how that works 
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • MoenPDCMoenPDC Registered Users, Member 615 Posts

• tocopan18tocopan18 Registered Users, Member 803 Posts
    last night I noticed the same thing. Most clubs in the top 15 in my bracket (I was in a minors club) were either Cooperstown or majors. It sucks.
  • samthemansamtheman Registered Users, Member 686 Posts
    Here’s what I don’t understand- my club is in Cooperstown. It says there are 50 clubs per leaderboard. My club is ranked over 100 today. 
  • MillecorsMillecors Registered Users, Member 754 Posts
    samtheman said:
    Here’s what I don’t understand- my club is in Cooperstown. It says there are 50 clubs per leaderboard. My club is ranked over 100 today. 
    Means only 1-50 get prizes
  • bigvivecbigvivec Registered Users, Member 2,133 Posts

The bracket is tough but is all Cooperstown for the one I’m in today.  No mixing with other levels.  
  • JEDDDOGGYJEDDDOGGY Registered Users, Member 2,460 Posts
    edited October 2019
    Yeah, last night the rebracket threw us into the bracket vivec posted above. I think this is what was intended all along with the division brackets and what the game will be like moving forward. They're throwing all the wolves into the sheep's pen at one time to claw each other to death over the moderately increased rewards.

Another huge money-grab update, framed as "exciting new features" to users. Except it stinks so bad everybody can smell it a mile away this time.
  • mwilson829mwilson829 Registered Users, Member 364 Posts
    edited October 2019
    We went from first place with something like a 2 billion point lead on 2nd place (and with all of our time for the day focused on spamming BGs) to 16th and more than 100 billion behind first place thanks to the rebracket.
  • likenightlikenight Registered Users, Member 471 Posts
    Why does my Minors gold club get matched with a Cooperstown diamond club in CVC?
    Getting smoked bad. 
    Is it just a way for Glu to feed their Whales?
    Seems extremely unfair. 
  • Bighead38Bighead38 Registered Users, Member 132 Posts
    Same deal here. Minors club I’m in vs. the big boys scoring billions. I’ve only scored 800 million something all year lol. 
  • ScaryTerryScaryTerry Registered Users, Member 111 Posts
    Are they ever going address this issue? My club is still in the minors and being dominated by cooperstown clubs. The longevity of players sticking around would be greatly increased if there was at least a chance of an even playing field. Guess this problem is going in the android pile