VIP hotline

MillecorsMillecors Registered Users, Member 754 Posts
Yeah, that no longer works now either.  McDonald's has better CS. 

Comments

• BigburgBigburg Registered Users, Member 150 Posts
    Hasn't worked since the update.  I tried filing a complaint right away.
  • [Glu Sports] Mr. Uni[Glu Sports] Mr. Uni Registered Users, Administrator, Member 11 Posts
    We are also working on this, in the meantime, you can still send a ticket under the settings tab.
  • whynotwhynot Registered Users, Member 1,749 Posts
    edited October 2019
    Lol... lol... ticket to the great beyond on settings tab.  I have played the app for 4 years and in all that time sending a ticket has not resolved a single issue.  This forum is full of screen shots that show many times where the CS response has nothing to do with the the issue addressed.

Wait a minute.... maybe it’s my WIFI???
    I'm confused by what you mean by 5.7 and 5.8.  You mean the round and level? 
    - Blueleopard
  • MillecorsMillecors Registered Users, Member 754 Posts
    We are also working on this, in the meantime, you can still send a ticket under the settings tab.
    I appreciate that you responded.  I think it would go a long way if you "Addressed the troops" as a whole with what is going on and the steps that are being taken to rectify this mess.  Maybe even some sort of timeline.  You have thousands or disgruntled CUSTOMERS, people who have invested a lot of money.  I think we all deserve some sort explanation.  Plus it's just good business.  My 2 cents anyway...