Options

Its Not Fun anymore

ReadingFightingPhilsReadingFightingPhils Registered Users, Member 305 Posts
I like slugfest.  I know this is like fight club and we dont talk about fight club.  So it is completely unbearable to play.  It takes over a minute to autoplay 1 matchup.  To make matter worse, I am losing auto plays at 1-4, 3-1, 3-2.  I have every slugfest prize.  They are all fully leveled.  I am 3 times their rating, but after waiting over a minute, I find out I have to start over I lost the autoplay.  If the game was working at normal speed, I would just shrug my shoulders and keep playing.  At this point, I am going to give up.  Without changes, today is my last day.  I am too old for stupid stress over a poorly made game.  Good luck everyone.  

Comments

• Options
    retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,856 Posts
    Please stay on the forum.. just a check in here and there 🥺
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • Options
    ReadingFightingPhilsReadingFightingPhils Registered Users, Member 305 Posts
    Please stay on the forum.. just a check in here and there 🥺
    I still have gold in my account is their a way to send it through that send gift thing?  If so, Merry Christmas @retirepujols if you show me how.
  • Options
    retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,856 Posts
    Lol! No sir, the only way to get rid of the gold is to spend it (as far as I know). There are some others that know how to download the pre-update version of the game. Perhaps that punk Steve could get you running on the previous version?
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71