Giveaway- honest inquiries only.

retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,855 Posts
edited October 2019 in General TSB Discussion
My diamond club will soon have a new owner, and I'm giving away my diamond team to someone worthy as well. Now, I need help finding someone who could use my VIP silver team and a platinum club. I'm looking for someone who enjoys silver and or gold life, but is unable to spend the money needed for VIP. I would prefer it to be someone I've had contact with, and if you fit that bill please let me know. All free, of course. P.m. me, please no comments.
"It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71

Comments

• retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,855 Posts
    If you are reading this message, I think I found my guy. Sorry, and thank you!
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • MillecorsMillecors Registered Users, Member 754 Posts
    I sincerely hope this isn't the last time we see you.
  • JTANDMEJTANDME Registered Users, Member 767 Posts
    checks pm, damn it... I was too late lol.
  • BigpredfanBigpredfan Registered Users 3,306 Posts
    If you are reading this message, I think I found my guy. Sorry, and thank you!
    You said no comments SMH
  • fahhq2fahhq2 Registered Users, Member 850 Posts
    He must be serious...

• nwaredstar77nwaredstar77 Registered Users, Member 222 Posts
    fahhq2 said:
    He must be serious...

Man how id just love to help all them guys with their problems but someome kicked me from that group
    .. Oh well πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
  • retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,855 Posts
    @nwaredstar77 you invited me to that chat πŸ˜‚ I didn't know they kicked you, I would have purged it πŸ₯Ί