Options

Best way to contact GLU to demand a refund

bobdylan_fanbobdylan_fan Registered Users, Member 303 Posts
What is the best method to contact GLU to demand a refund for all purchases made to this app which no longer works?
The in game contact CS method is useless.
Is there a direct email or telephone number someone knows of that can be used for this type of request?
I want my money back. This company is a joke. The have completely breached the implied good faith contract between buyer and seller.
thanks in advance for serious responses.

Comments

• Options
    BigpredfanBigpredfan Registered Users 3,306 Posts
    Simple answer is you don’t. They won’t issue any refunds. 
  • Options
    mythicaldragonmythicaldragon Registered Users, Member 2,418 Posts
    Glu won’t issue refunds... but apple will 😉
  • Options
    matt_sackettmatt_sackett Registered Users, Member 1,540 Posts
    apple sure does...
    Nothing in life is as beautiful as the Balsamic thread.

• Options
    MillecorsMillecors Registered Users, Member 754 Posts
    Poop in one hand, wish in the other.... you know the rest. 🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️
  • Options
    matt_sackettmatt_sackett Registered Users, Member 1,540 Posts
    Millecors said:
    Poop in one hand, wish in the other.... you know the rest. 🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️
    = buy better toilet paper...
    Nothing in life is as beautiful as the Balsamic thread.

• Options
    drsmartassphddrsmartassphd Registered Users, Member 3,133 Posts
    Someone here a few days ago said they went through Google and got an agreement to get all their money back. Don't remember which thread it was as there have been a lot of folks dropping out.

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

• Options
    retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,856 Posts
    You don't go through GLU, you start with apple/Google, and if that doesn't work or you aren't satisfied with your return; then you move to your bank/credit card co/whatever method of payment you used. 
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • Options
    FrankTheTank04FrankTheTank04 Registered Users, Member 1,093 Posts
    You don't go through GLU, you start with apple/Google, and if that doesn't work or you aren't satisfied with your return; then you move to your bank/credit card co/whatever method of payment you used. 
    Heck yeah!  This guy is the best.  Glad you're still on the forums.

And then if no one gives you a refund you can just leave a review on the BBB site to make yourself feel better I suppose.  I'm sure no one looks at that for a mobile game though.
    Just no.  
  • Options
    TheLegend17TheLegend17 Registered Users, Member 373 Posts
    I've went the BBB route. Glu just responds that they resolved all in-game tickets to my satisfaction because they closed my customer service tickets. 

This company is the biggest SCAM in gaming, I seriously wish I had a voice in the stock world because I would love to see their stock Trickle down to 0 and their greedy front office lose everything in stock options 
  • Options
    TheLegend17TheLegend17 Registered Users, Member 373 Posts
    It is definitely a scam because they advertise that you're paying for lifetime use but in reality the app dies in March when they stop maintaining it.  Scam...